10 Craziest Foreign Objects Found Stuck In A Rectum

Came across this article which might be interesting to some of you Lovehoneyers who are into anal play... http://tinyurl.com/d26klcp

1. A key

2. Vibrator and salad tongs

3. Live ammunition

4. Peanut butter jar

5. Bottle of perfume

6. Mobile phone

7. Pint glass

8. Torch

9. Toy car

10. Concrete

Surely these can't be in order of craziness as I should think a concrete and live ammunition beats a vibrator and torch!!!!

I can imagine someone I know using live ammunition...

Ok, why would you bother putting a key up there, surely it wouldnt do much?!

Also how could you use salad tongs with a vibrator? Or am i just being thick again? :P

:)

xxx

some people do the silliest things. i can understand some of these being used but all of them??? jusr crazy!!!!!!!

What, no gerbil?

A buzz lightyear... the wings opened after insertion - any anal pro would'veat least opened the wings beforehand so it'd form a flared base!

Tracey3x wrote:

Ok, why would you bother putting a key up there, surely it wouldnt do much?!

Also how could you use salad tongs with a vibrator? Or am i just being thick again? :P

xxx

Apparently he got the vibe stuck and the used the tongs to try and get the vibe. The tongs then got stuck as well.

Lol, nice!

xxx

My OH when working in casualty during her nurse training had a guy with a lightbulb & another with Barbie stuck in there !

Having also worked in a hospital a few that stood out are a toilet brush, lightbulb and a wine bottle (base first) but not all at once!

awesome haha

Was the concrete wet or set?!?!

WildThing wrote:

Was the concrete wet or set?!?!

It was wet upon insertion but hardened and had to be surgically removed