£1000 FSOG Competition

New Fifty Shades of Grey Competition. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

FSOG - Your Way

Enter our Fifty Shades of Grey competition for the chance to win amazing prizes - plus an exclusive Lovehoney discount for every entry.

It’s been 10 years since the world first fell for the erotic adventures of Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, the books unlocking imaginations with the possibilities of new ways to play in the bedroom and beyond.

Now, it’s your erotic imaginations that we want to tap in our Fifty Shades of Grey Your Way competition. We want to know what Fifty Shades of Grey and eroticism means to you via the creative medium of your choice. Perhaps that’s through painting, sketches, photography, video or other forms of visual art. Maybe it’s poetry, story or song.

The choice is yours and, as long as it’s nothing too explicit, nothing’s off the table; we’d just like you to create a sexy scenario that encapsulates both your own experiences and the spirit of sexual exploration that flows through the Fifty Shades books.

Submit Your Entry

All you need to do to enter is fill in the form on this page and attach a file (or files) containing your entry.

Entries will be shortlisted ready to unveil to a judging panel made up of influential people in the sexual happiness space, including Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James.

All entrants will be rewarded with an exclusive 15% discount code to redeem against anything at Lovehoney.

The competition winners will receive a deluxe Fifty Shades of Grey prize bundle worth £1000, the chance for their work to be seen by author E. L. James and VIP access to an exclusive Fifty Shades of Grey event at the end of the year.

Before you enter, please do read our full Terms and Conditions for the competition.

Meet the Judges

E L JamesShakira Scott
Nichi Hodgson

E. L. James

E. L. James is an incurable romantic and author of Fifty Shades of Grey and its two sequels, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed . In 2015, she published the #1 bestseller Grey , the story of Fifty Shades of Grey from the perspective of Christian Grey, and in 2017, the chart-topping Darker , the second part of the Fifty Shades story from Christian’s point of view.

She followed with the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Mister in 2019. Her books have been published in 50 languages and have sold more than 165 million copies worldwide. E. L. James has been recognised as one of Time magazine’s “Most Influential People in the World” and Publishers Weekly’s “Person of the Year.” She was a producer on each of the three Fifty Shades movies, which made more than a billion dollars at the box office.

Shakira Scott

Shakira ‘Scotty Unfamous’ Scott is a candid, London based multi award-winning erotic romance author and Sexfluencer, on a mission to help women live their best heaux life. She started her blog, ShakiraScott.com to help women of colour explore and remove the stigma around their sexuality, educate them in the art of sensuality and promote and inspire self-love and body confidence through videos, blogs and sexual wellness workshops.

Nichi Hodgson

As well as covering sex and relationships for renowened media titles 10 years, Nichi is a former Men’s Health agony aunt and dating consultant for a number of international apps. A former dominatrix, she wrote ‘Bound To You’ about her experiences. She now hosts the Bisexual Brunch podcast, and her latest book is ‘The Curious History of Dating: From Jane Austen to Tinder.’

Nick Ellis

Lovehoney’s very own Nick Ellis has been Head of Editorial Content for over six years. Nick and his team are responsible for most things wordy at Lovehoney, including advice guides, blogs, product descriptions, video scripts, packaging copy and lots more. He is also a co-presenter on Lovehoney’s Sexual Happiness Podcast and has a severe addiction to lemon sherbet sweets.

The Competition opens at 16:30 (GMT) on 1 June 2021 and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on 24 July 2021. Any entries before or after this time will not be counted.

Full Competition T&Cs

Good luck everybody. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Ok, some relevant points in the small print :+1:
(Obviously read them all guys, but these are the ones that might be big yay/nay’s for people)

• All entrants will receive a discount code of 15% off, to use across the Lovehoney websites (UK, US & AU only)

• A panel of expert judges will review the entries and decide on the Entrant(s) who will win the Prize (“the Winner”). Three Winners will be chosen in total, one from the United Kingdom, one from The United States of America and one from Australia

• The Entrant retains ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in the entry submitted to the Competition.The Winner provides Lovehoney a perpetual royalty-free worldwide license to use your entry for the purposes of the Competition and Prize, and for historical display purposes.

7 Likes

What would be everyone’s perfect £1000 Fifty Shades of Grey prize bundle? :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s loads of FSOG branded stuff, including toys, bondage kit, lingerie, as well as the actual books. They’ve even done a little video celebrating the range if you need some inspiration:

No idea what’s in the actual prize, but maybe they’ll read this and be influenced by some of the suggestions. :slightly_smiling_face: And if not, at least it’s a way of bumping the competition and keeping it fresh in people’s minds. :+1:

So, what would you hope to find in there if you won? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What would I like in there?

Some of the toys are great but a little expensive for us at the moment so the cock ring would be great for me to have and I am sure the wife would love a new greedy girl as hers was bought a few years ago and although she isn’t the greatest fan of sex, she says this toy is amazing.
The thrusting one might be good for her.
A selection of items that we don’t have and haven’t thought about but might open our eyes to new things.

1 Like

There’s a blog getting the inside scoop from the judges if that helps anyone out?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/fifty-shades-of-grey-your-way.html

1 Like

There’s a week to go if you still need to get your entry in. :+1:

I didnt even know about this lol. I met el James once im in her Facebook author group

1 Like

So £1000 bundle tells me that the winners work will be worth alot more with the possibility of appearing in movies, books ex-etera so I’m not sure about this. My hubby does something that’d be great for this purpose but a bundle of toys and possibly lingerie if their taking the time to get people’s size’s for the competition. If the prize was “the bundle along with the possiblity of being scouted with your work having your name attached wherever it’s used” that would be more of an incentive. Everyone’s tastes are different so the winner may only like a couple of item’s, it’s tough but good for people who don’t mind where their works used :+1:

1 Like

I’ll give this a bump. :slightly_smiling_face: