10yrs yet still great sex! how long b4 it ends?...

Me and my oh hav been together 4 10yrs and the sex keeps getting better and better do you think it will stay like that? Or will we need to add more spice to keep it going?.

It sounds like you've both got a great thing going. Congratulations!

I guess as long as you keep communicating about what's working and what isn't, then there isn't any need for it to end. Adding extra spice usually helps to keep it alive, but sometimes a nice warm cottage pie does the trick.

Mix it up, keep it fresh and keep communicating. I think that's the secret to it all.

Have fun!

We hav we do hav great sex even after 3 kids. Hey i love a warm cottage pie. Haha

Hi, we have now been together for 21 years and it keeps getting better! We know each other so well it's very easy to discuss anything to do with sex. I had some major issues due to events from my childhood that I thought I would never overcome, but because I trust my husband so much we have recently experimented with bondage and submission (which after being tied up and abused I would never have imagined me enjoying) and we're currently having the best sex of our lives!
Spice is awesome but sometimes slow sleepy sex is just as good. As long as you mix it up, keep talking and have fun you can't go wrong!
There's always loads of inspiration on here, too!

Ive just put a post up about starting bondage. Id love to explore it

Do it! God its exciting! LH do great starter kits too!

Ive just been looking, think thays my next treat also the anal starter kit. My partner is large is it often hurts wen we try but im very keen 2 explore that area

We have that too and it's great. We're only dabbling at the moment but it's fun.

It's all about having fun :-) we have been together 20 yrs and our sex life is brilliant.. Keep communicating and respect each other and smile :-)

Hopefully it Never ends! Great to read posts like this!

I think as time goes on it gets better we have been together for 14 years and looking back and looking at now i can say we are having more and more fun as time goes on.

It has been getting better and better for 24 and a halh years now. When I first got married, I thought it might get boring being with the same person all the time. Man was I ever wrong.

Zeepope wrote:

It has been getting better and better for 24 and a halh years now. When I first got married, I thought it might get boring being with the same person all the time. Man was I ever wrong.

So true!

Wow. I didnt expect many to feel the same way.

We seem to get so much more into each as the days go on.

I also never thought id be ok with the same partner 4 10yrs but i seem to be more attracted to him the longer were together.

Thank you all for your replys makes me feel so much better

Thats great lou.18.88.

I argee as others say keep taking, fresh is good but sometimes the old is just as good. Stick with lovehoney...

N just enjoy :) be happy n dont worry on time frames.

This thread and the responses make me so happy, it's quite hope inspiring for people like me who are (relatively) only at the beginning of a hopefully life long relationship :)

Mee too lovebirds_x

We met wen i was 17 and its the best thing thats ever happened to me.

I wouldn4 know what to do with another man now hahaha.

Been some lovely reponses to my question tho. Really does amazing me how ppl say after so long it gets boring so i went else were. I dont know why cause 4 me its just getting better.

Im amazed im not the only one who feels the same.

Girls it can only get beta trust me ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

lou.18.88 wrote:

We met wen i was 17 and its the best thing thats ever happened to me.

I wouldn4 know what to do with another man now hahaha.

Been some lovely reponses to my question tho. Really does amazing me how ppl say after so long it gets boring so i went else were. I dont know why cause 4 me its just getting better.

Im amazed im not the only one who feels the same.

Girls it can only get beta trust me ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Like you, I met my Mrs at 17. Best thing that happened also. Kept me on the straight and narrow. She is the Mother to my 2 lovely daughters and we have 2 georgeous grandaughters. My life is ruled by 5 women and I love it. Never put a timescale on your relationship. Love it as much as the day before. It can only improve.

lou.18.88 wrote:

Me and my oh hav been together 4 10yrs and the sex keeps getting better and better do you think it will stay like that? Or will we need to add more spice to keep it going?.

If the two of you are both curious about bondage, anal or anything else, do it because you're curious and want to try it out. Don't hang it on keeping great sex going or 'adding more spice'. Because if one of you isn't into bondage, anal or whatever, then it sets your minds up to think that your sex life is going downhill or has gottten boring - even if it hasn't. How we word things matters.