12lbs per inch torque of thrusting

oh yeah definately! something to strap yourself onto ;) and a place to wrap your legs around..alot more attractive aswell! good taste there happycamper :D

Haha that video was class! I prefer my willies a bit harder though (and not coming out the side of a box!)
I'd fancy some swingy weightless sex but I don't fancy paying 850 quid for it!

Wow, that's an amazing thing though. £850 mind, some things are best left as fantasies, especially the expensive ones.

If only you could get a build your own from IKEA

Or meccanno !! Then again l am sure l saw Christopher Trace and Valerie Singleton fashion one of these things out of old washing up bottles and cotton reels in a previous early edition of Blue Peter !!!! ha ha ha...
anyone else remember those two !!
Tallboy

honey with that kinda pressure, he could lay back while i took it becouse i would be sucking down on him like a black hole to cope!

strangwly enough we were thinking about sitting down and trying to designe an attachment for an exercise bike so she can get it while you exercise...would give you something to look at while you pedal, and lets face it, how much inspiration do you need to pedal longer faster harder!