2 new toys in one day. I'm such a naughty girl.

OOh risk thats old school Geeking! We might as well break out a D&D set

I'll get the 20 sided dice.

I'll dm! everyone can start with 5th level characters, and roll up a spare cuz i have a habit of killing my players.... actually better roll up 2 spares.

A spare sounds good, Im bound to get a magic wielder and die at the first kobold

I love how this has gone so far off topic :)

I fully expect that LH, having seen we're a bunch on nerds, will now bring out a "dildo of orgasm +3" and watch them fly off the shelves.

Are the majority of Orgasm Army users RPG'ers in one form or another?

Not the ones that believe RPG stands for Rocket Propelled Grenade I suspect...

Lol, BBG. I am not an RPGer, and I suspect you're not either, BBG?

I'm not technically an RPG'er, although I enjoy games.

@ shellyboo

Err, no, you could put it that way! :-)

Having said that I do suddenly have an insane desire to invent the most stupid character (avater?) name possible and see how many gamers take me seriously...

I put on my wizard hat and robe and cast level 3 Cock of the Mighty...

BBG- considering that the current fad is to rip off a japanese name, add some extra letters or even numbers, and pretend you're, like, soooooo original, I doubt you'd have to try too hard...

I like the idea of that crayola - sounds like a great excuse to get a load of friends together, rename ourselves and go off to the local pub. I bet the new names would seem even better after a few pints..

BBG - I'm a girl gamer, but only casual games which involve clicking the mouse, and not using much thought. I prefer to use my brain power to think about naughty things and write my smutty stories...

Anyone got any links to these toys we're talking about?? I've got a big box of goodies arriving tomorrow, I can't wait!! My first glass dildo :-o

J&littleprincess - Oh I have bigger toys than Bam in my collection ^_~

I used to play the warhammer games when I was younger.

And I got excited last night cos the bloke tried to install neverwinter nights 2, but it didn't work. So we started replaying Diablo 2 instead... /geek

Um er well folks l was into Risk, Monopoly and Ludo - brill !!!