3 for £15 - new products

Just got an email about the 3 for £15 offer and it looks like there are quite a few new products been added. Can't believe I just managed to get the ** EDITED ** Serpentia vibe in this offer, that was the last one I needed to complete my collection of the 7in ones!

AmyA wrote:

Just got an email about the 3 for £15 offer and it looks like there are quite a few new products been added. Can't believe I just managed to get the ** EDITED ** vibe in this offer, that was the last one I needed to complete my collection of the 7in ones!

Does seem you like your dildos on your page.. Ive noticed you have reviewed the beaded dildo, what were your thoughts on this one being beads? and the gaps and the sensations it gives? xcx

Oh wow brilliant choice I can't get till tomorrow hope its still all on offer and not sold out. X

Ha ha, yes I guess I do! Are you referring to this one?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37085

Personally I love textures much more than smooth so I find beaded dildos very stimulating, some people can find it too much. The fact that the beads increase in size means you can take what you are comfortable with. You can also get the one I have linked to in glass, both black and clear, steel I think is a step up but similar.

Hope that helps.

Now would be a great time for anyone who needs lube to stock up as some of Lovehoney’s most popular ones are included in this offer. Love that there’s ** EDITED **, Motorhead and Broad City in there too!

Wow most of the ** EDITED ** things went fast :(

Never heard of Motorhead not my kind of music,but bought that anyway last week,i must say im amazed it's being discontinued. It's really powerful and a realy good size, most bullet's never did much for me but that with it's sheer size and power im hucked two the point i've bought a second one with it being discontinued just as a backup if it ever breaks after a years wear.

Wow indeed, definitely glad I didn't hang about now!

AmyA wrote:

Personally I love textures much more than smooth so I find beaded dildos very stimulating, some people can find it too much. The fact that the beads increase in size means you can take what you are comfortable with. You can also get the one I have linked to in glass, both black and clear, steel I think is a step up but similar.

Hope that helps.

Thats the one 😊 I hate being absolutely broke all the time.. im really desperate to purchase a love egg with a control that my partner can control. I have one thats not wiresless and its rubbish. Doesnt give me the stimulation, does get me turned on and it doesnt start my natural lube off either. The thought of having one and my partner having the control really does make me feel severely horny and makes me eager just thinking about it and i just soo wish i could get it. Ive had my eye on one that both myself and my partner like but just cant get it 😊 I know i can come to you amy if i need some advice on the dildos but again i only own 1.. its deffinately time for a few new ones when im not broke

AmyA wrote:

Hope that helps.

The egg ive had my eye on for the last few weeks is this one 😊 www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

This one sorry... it looks bloody amazing and as i said the thought of my partner having control of the egg makes me severely horny and eager to get the sex started

No problem. With regards love eggs I totally agree it's got to be wireless. I really like the Mantric one because it's USB charging but I've got a review to write po box the Lovehoney thrill seeker be which is also not bad for a battery one.

I know what you mean, I spend my money here before I've even got it!

Sorry, that should say a review to write on the Lovehoney thrill seeker one!

I dont have any money to spend on here.. wish i did becoz this egg would be my next purchase.