30% off email is very tempting

But now i can't decide which dildo to go for, too much choice! I'm torn between a silicone, or something smooth glass, not a fan or bumpy glass. Are "veins" on silicone noticeable, little concerned they'll feel bumpy and i won't like it, or are they more smooth?

There's a 30% off email?! I didn't get this!

I like placed an order an hour ago too *Sobs*

FrozenAngel wrote:

There's a 30% off email?! I didn't get this!

I like placed an order an hour ago too *Sobs*

Me neither *joins in the sobbing*.

Sorry, I can't help with your question VA, I'm actually wondering between smooth/veiny silicone too.

I got one this morning 30% off everything for 72 hours, assumed it was an everyone got it thing?

Waaa, I didn't get one either *cries loudly*

I think sometimes the email offers miss a few people!

Tragic! I ordered something for £89.99 earlier. 30% off would have been a lot better than the 20% off code I had.

I also never got a email with this made 3 orders throught the week aswell :(

Oh well still happy with my orders so no harm to me i suppose just my purse lol

x

30% off? I did not get that one, either.

I would say it depends on the brand, I have two "realistic" silicone dildos; a big, LH Pink 8 Inch one (formerly of the "Colours" range) and a Vixen Mustang (haven't reviewed it yet because I have been super busy these past few months), and each of them is totally different. The LH one is far more firm, and the veins are more noticeable, while the Mustang has a very squishy, soft outer layer and when I put it inside me, I can hardly feel the veins. These toys are both wonderful, both are easy to clean, both are made from silicone, (both are pink, I guess I was one of the last people who had got the pink Mustang before it got discontinued ;-)) yet they feel very different...

I didn't either :(

VirginAngel wrote:

But now i can't decide which dildo to go for, too much choice! I'm torn between a silicone, or something smooth glass, not a fan or bumpy glass. Are "veins" on silicone noticeable, little concerned they'll feel bumpy and i won't like it, or are they more smooth?

In the WTF 30% OFF

I totally missed the question. Veins on silicone really depend on the kind of silicone it is, since there is such a large range of the texture. On harder silicone they're more nociable and on the more squishy they're not as noticable IMO.

Wanna link us to the product and we might be able to let you know which kind of silicone it is? x

I just checked my e-mails - I didn't get it either :(

Silicone wise would be between http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28715
and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692

VirginAngel wrote:

Silicone wise would be between http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28715
and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692

I may be wrong but I have always assumed these are pretty much the same product (just a different colour), seeing that the pink one used to be sold under the "Colours" brand (just like the 8 inch one), they even have a very similar (virtually identical) pattern of veins.

I guess (as I have already said, I have the larger LH one) these could be considered "harder sillicone dildos", as opposed to the double core stuff made by Vixen (or, I think, Tantus - I don't have any of their toys, though). I guess it is up to you whether you like it or not, just go for one (you cannot really go THAT wrong with the brilliant returns policy...).

The only difference between those two seems to be the size, one being 6 inches with a girth of 4.5 and the other 5.5 inches with a 4inch girth.

As Bri said those look like the harder silicone, the ones that have a bit of flex and squish but still quite firm; so you could potentially feel the veins. I don't have either of those to fully comment though.

I have the black lovehoney dildo 8inch I think, and yes its one of these harder silicone toys, I personally like the veins but I can understand they wouldn't be to everyone's taste.

P.S I didn't get the email ether :(

I have the neon pink 5.5 inch one and i cant feel the veins at all vaginally. Anally it feels a bit more textured and solid but not uncomfortable.

its definitely not like glass dildos where you can feel every bump and ridge!

Personally I'd go for a smooth glass dildo. They may be rigid but they feel amazing and the sensation is so unique, especially when it's warmed up. I'm one of those people who hate rigid toys but I love glass.

P.S. I've just checked, and I'm subscribed to all of lovehoneys emails but I didn't get the discount either :( could really use it as I need to buy a new toy case, here's hoping they send one out later!

No 30% off email for me either which is probably a good thing for me right now. But still, it probably would have tempted me!

Enjoy VirginAngel

I never got it and I check daily :(

If you're looking for a lovely silicone dildo (and this certainly would be a bargain with 30% off) I'd totally go for the VixSkin Mustang. I havent had chance to review it, but after owning a few Tantus dildos this by far is the best dildo i have ever owned. I cant really say for the veins on it but I dont think they are too noticeable and it just feels so incredible.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28314

No 30% for me either though i did get a 20%

i have the black version of the pink dildo the silicone is quite firm but there is a lot of flex if you are using the suction cup against a wall/door i don't really feel the veins on it maybe because of it's slender 4" girth

as there is no difference in the price between the two i'd go for the purple for it's extra girth