30% off email is very tempting

only got 15% no 30 or 20 damn

Wildcherry wrote:

I never got it and I check daily :(

If you're looking for a lovely silicone dildo (and this certainly would be a bargain with 30% off) I'd totally go for the VixSkin Mustang. I havent had chance to review it, but after owning a few Tantus dildos this by far is the best dildo i have ever owned. I cant really say for the veins on it but I dont think they are too noticeable and it just feels so incredible.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28314

wildcherry love your profile pic looks hot

A 30% discount email =O

I haven't got one either it seems but that is very tempting indeed.

surely i can't be the only one who got it? If the colours 6 inch had been in the 2 for £30 i might have got that and a glass, but my dad is so nosey and knows LH packaging, he'd be all over me wanting o know whati had, was it a tester, did i pay for it etc, its all thats really holding me back

VirginAngel wrote:

surely i can't be the only one who got it? If the colours 6 inch had been in the 2 for £30 i might have got that and a glass, but my dad is so nosey and knows LH packaging, he'd be all over me wanting o know whati had, was it a tester, did i pay for it etc, its all thats really holding me back

I believe you once mentioned you sometimes discussed some LH-related stuff with your sister - could you not get your order sent to her place instead? That might be far less embarrassing than talking about it with your nosey dad....

I didn't get it and neither did my housemate or my girlfriend! Maybe someone at Lovehoney likes you and decided to send you a special one :) can you not get your parcel sent somewhere else like Briona said?

Sadly she's in scotland for the foreseeable future, my dad wouldhave to pick it up for me from her house anyway, i may just order something and forget what he thinks or says lol, i'm an adult, he has to deal with it :P

I've also yet to recieve it. Seems you were lucky! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have to agree with your conclusion too; an adult should feel comfortable buying their own sex toys without having to worry about their parents scrutinizing them.

Virgin Angel I think you must have been the only person who got the 30% email! Lovehoney must like you ;) x

Neither me nor my boyfriend got any codes ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) I don't have any advice on which dildo to get, but enjoy!

VA, I think you'd be best off withe the Vixen Mustang, or smooth glass dildo. Whatever you choose, I hope you enjoy them, just don't forget to use your code before it runs out (I've done this a few times!)

Only got deal of day :(

I have a 20 % but not 30 % a week ago a had 25% off . I think Lovehoney share the offers around so eventually everyone gets the same offers but not at the same time .

ukslimman wrote:

I was Googling a well known high street sex shop and the 30% offer for Lovehoney came up. Would have been stupid not to use it for this little lot:

Fleshlight Flight Male Masturbator (Black)

Fleshlight Sex Toy Care Kit (3 Piece)

Anal Proctoscope

Basics Comfort Stretchy Cock Ring (Black)

Lovehoney Curved Sensual Waves Silicone Suction Cup Dildo 7 Inch (Black)

Doc Johnson Large Butt Plug 6 Inch (Black)

Saved myself over £20!

I used that offer on my first order too. 🙂 As crazy as it sounds that's not even the best one they do. A couple of weeks ago there was a 50% off everything (even on top of sale prices) email offer, and there's often a £20 off £40+ voucher too. If you're interested in snagging bargains make sure you sign up to the emails (both the offers and the Deal of the Day ones), and you might want to check out these threads too.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/182519-deal-of-the-day/page-162/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-30/

I hope you enjoy your new toys. 👍🙂

I have had problems getting Deal of the Day emails, but Customer Services sorted it out, although I don't get emails every day. I did receive the 30% message, so ordered the Roll Play large plug as a partner to its medium brother. By the time I added some lube to the order, bingo, over £10 saved!