4 toys for £75!

I just thought I'd start a little thread on how amazing LH deals are at the moment! I initially bought 3 toys for £75 including the wand saving over £90. Some how I managed to not check out correctly and glad I am about that! This morning I followed the link through my email of getting a wand free when you spend £50 on anything. I didn't think the deal would work in conjunction with the other one but it sure did!

i am such a happy girl I had debated 4 toys and now I don't have to pick! So for £75 this is what I got!!

Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Triple Rabbit Vibrator Pink 1 £29.99 £29.99 We-Vibe II Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator Purple 1 £64.99 £64.99 Metal Worx Magnetic Crystal Tip Nipple Clamps Silver 1 £29.99 £29.99 Choose 3 for £75 and save up to 50% £49.97 FREE! Deluxe Magic Wand Kit worth £74.99 when you spend £50 today Free! Royal Mail Tracked 24 - most next day Free Grand total

I didn't get that link :(

Wish I had. My birthday weekend. Would have asked my OH to treat me some more x

Oh no I assumed everyone had it was 24 hours only part of the 75,000 reviews deals saying that the 3 for £75 is a brilliant deal anyway if you buy the wand for £74.99 (and those wands are incredible!) you get 2 toys for 1p still a bargain!

I got the email too. I'd love to make use of it but I've already got a wand.

kitty xx

So have I but I couldn't resist and I have already worn 1 out so there is no harm in a back up! Plus this one comes with an attachment and a box... I like boxes... I think I'm quite odd!

If I hadn't bought the wand on the 3 for £75 offer last week, I would have jumped on this offer in a second! Such an amazing deal and definitely worth it, I don't know how I ever managed without a wand! 😆

I got this email yesterday so jumped on the band wagon and ordered the we vibe 2, the strapless strap on dildo and a rabbit then got the wand for free because i spent £75 which you had to spend £50 to get wand free.

Really excited for them to arrive

Brilliant deal! Z

butterflybee wrote:

If I hadn't bought the wand on the 3 for £75 offer last week, I would have jumped on this offer in a second! Such an amazing deal and definitely worth it, I don't know how I ever managed without a wand! 😆

I'm with you I don't know how I ever coped without it!