50 year old virgin with dildo (part 4)

Quick question folks.

I have worked up to a 4 inch girth dildo and have a glass one and a silicone realistic one. I am fine with the glass one, but when I use the realistic one I bleed a tiny amount. It is coming from my perineum directly below my vaginal opening. Is this going to happen every time? I can feel it stretching my perineum. I use tons of lube.

Ta.

Have you tried conditioning or oiling the skin in between?

VR wrote:

No I haven't. Would it keep it supple? What would be the best stuff to use?

I think this is a bit inevitable... Maybe the realistic dildo is a bit too rough and hard for you? What one are you using if you dont mind me asking?

I'd like to suggest maybe trying something like a Vixskin as they are soo much softer and forgiving (I have a Mustang and rarely use anything but it and my glass).

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/vixen/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28882

This occasionally happens to me during sex even using lube, but I've never had a happen with a toy, I'm sorry I couldnt help anymore x

If you're using tons of lube and bleed only when using the silicone toy - maybe the silicone is dragging and causing too much friction?. It may be helpful to know which toy you have been using to determine if there's a way to work around the issue. You could in the meantime try a thicker lube with the silicone toy and see if that improves the situation

How do you do a link to the toy?

The Vixens are too expensive.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31448

Have you had a go inserting it the other way round? I found turning it round helps that particular toy to slide in easier. I didn't find this toy had too much of a drag but everybody is different.

I presume you mean with the balls on top. Sorry not used to all this. I was thinking that actually because it does look easier. I will give it a go, darn it 😉😆😄

No haha😇 I'm assuming you're inserting the dildo with the balls facing in the opposite direction? Try inserting it with the balls facing you, this side is easier to use when inserting.

It may also have something to do with the position you're using, do you use the same with both glass and silicone toys?

NatandTom wrote:

No haha😇 I'm assuming you're inserting the dildo with the balls facing in the opposite direction? Try inserting it with the balls facing you, this side is easier to use when inserting.

It may also have something to do with the position you're using, do you use the same with both glass and silicone toys?

Oh gawd this is so embarrassing. I was using it with the balls on the underside like they would be if it was a real penis, so if I turn it over the balls would be on the upper side and it does actually look easier to insert. As it is a suction dildo I was thinking about trying to lower myself onto it.

Yup use the same position.

Frigging hell I am so annoyed with myself. Haven't got a bloody clue 😕😣😳

If you`re 50 i assume you have had the menopause or are near it,dryness/thinning of vaginal skin may make you tear easily,i advise plenty of lube and a moisturiser.

Not embarrassing, we all have to start somewhere and find what works for us. Try it that way and see if it is easier or try and lower yourself on to it, that way you can control the depth at the right pace :)

NatandTom wrote:

Not embarrassing, we all have to start somewhere and find what works for us. Try it that way and see if it is easier or try and lower yourself on to it, that way you can control the depth at the right pace :)

Thank you. You are so patient and understanding. I really appreciate it 😁😊

schmalto33 wrote:

VR wrote:

No I haven't. Would it keep it supple? What would be the best stuff to use?

Technically, anything will do. I've used olive oil, Nivea in the blue tub, Vaseline and various other things. One of my faves has been almond oil. I drip into a small pot first so I don't contaminate or make a mess. My all-time fave, though, is Boots zinc and castor oil baby cream. Keep it by the loo.

But, as you may be having a bit of a problem with internal dryness, you need to use something that'll make developing thrush less likely. My friend has had Sylk (www.sylk.co.uk) prescribed, but you can buy it. If you don't want to go to that kind of bother, try Yes or Liquid Silk from Lovehoney (LS is biostatic, Yes has aloe vera which is very moisturising).

If you don't have any internal dryness, I'd try baby cream on the external skin. Several times a day, using sensitive skin loo wipes (like the Andrex ones) to just clean off the area before re-applying. My niece used this method for baby number 2 after extensive tearing on baby 1. She has eczema and has major problems that only that cream seems to help.

Good luck.

Definitely don't have problems with internal dryness 😊 will try olive oil as have some.

Thank you.