A Change Of Direction ?

As you probably know in the past we have been mad on Roleplays and true I have mentioned that roleplays present endless possabilities. However I do find now that we are slowly but surely headng in a different direction. I must stress I don't mean different directions.!

Because the way her labido is at the moment she is more into spontaneous sex which I suppose rules out roleplays to a degree . We can't plan anything say on a Saturday night because she may not be in the mood . Whilst pre planned roleplays are out at the moment it doesn't stop us using the restraints and blindfolds etc. when she is in the mood and during the working week as well , which in the past has always been a No No at her request .

So its going to be interesting to find out where we will be ending up and probably doing more erotic skin sensual stuff of which I prefer with the electro play coming into it eventually.

I certainly don't think I am ever going to get my dominatrix now !

Have you ever considered/tried pegging mysteron? Allows for spontaneity and she can still be dominant...

I'll be honest Anal play is beyond our boundaries. On my list Anal Play is a "May Be". On her list its a "No" . So I have to respect that . We do a sex survy on each other every 6 months , normally over a pub lunch or dinner. Probably late summer when we do our next one so we'll see if anything has changed.

I may alter the questions slightly and split things like Anal play into its constituants for example rimming , Butt plug play etc. . It will test the water to see if anything has changed .At least if i get a "Maybe" from her to one of those we can start talking about it .

Wearing a plug during regular sex certainly opens doors so to speak! Whereas the thought of rimming to someone who is squeamish/less enthusiastic about anal play could be off-putting. So good shout to separate them :)

Sex Squid wrote:

Wearing a plug during regular sex certainly opens doors so to speak! Whereas the thought of rimming to someone who is squeamish/less enthusiastic about anal play could be off-putting. So good shout to separate them :)

I think you hit the nail on the head when you used the word "squeamish" . I think if she was a regular poster on here then her stance may have softened by now as there have been many posts on here about the subject . Also Terri JJ who is the queen of Anal play on here is good at allaying those types of concerns .

Maybe I should get a book on the subject and at the very least it would give me some more knowledge on the subject.