A clit toy to use alongside penetration

Hi, Im looking for recommendations for small but mighty toys to use at the same time as my husband is inside me. He’s the perfect size, length and girth wise and is good with the f**king :ok_hand:but I need clitoral stimulation too. Fingers don’t tend to do the job so I’ve been using a vibrator, they can get in the way though. I’m a bigger girl and there’s often not much room to wedge a toy in-between us. I’ve got a miniature wand that does the job. I also have tried the little finger vibrators but they tend to slide off when they’re wet. I’m thinking of getting a clit sucker. Will I be able to use on at the same time as being screwed. Also recommendations for good positions for extra clit stimulation. Thanks

4 Likes

The clit sucker would absolutely help. Have you tried to finger from behind also? Could help when you’re about to climax

2 Likes

I’m not sure how you mean?

1 Like

When you are about to cum slide your finger in your pussy or ass, that will absolutely help

Air pulse toys can be great during PiV sex, but you do need to be able to hold on to them as position and keeping the seal are important for them to work effectively. It definitely can be done though.

Alternatively have you looked at something you can wear during sex, like the We Vibe Unite? That’s the entry level version but there are some upgraded models too if you search We Vibe on the shopping site.

1 Like

Have a look at a womaniser or a wand

2 Likes

I have the We Vibe Melt which I find is great to use in cow girl position or doggy while having PIV sex

1 Like

How about a wand on your clit while doing doggy style

1 Like

We use a lovehoney wand and doggy omfg what a sensation

1 Like

We have this. Both toys are great for clit stimulation during PIV.

1 Like

These two are my favorites to use along with penetration, easy to hold in place and they don’t get in the way :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

My husband does that sometimes.

1 Like

The Mantric pebble. I could have written your post above and I use the Mantric Pebble for the very same purpose. Its perfect!

1 Like

A “clit sucker” may fit your needs (it’s the only kind toy we regularly use during PIV) but it’s very subject-to-anatomy. We have the Womanizer Pro40 and it works for my wife in certain positions, but definitely better in some than others, and doesn’t work well if I’m too active in my thrusting. The We-Vibe melt is the same tech as the Womanizer, but designed especially for fitting between two partners. Some folks here have mentioned the Womanizer Premium’s head placement makes it i ncompatible with partnered sex in most positions.

One vibe that we got that has been in use more often is the ROMP Beat - it’s a large bullet/smallish vibe in silky soft silicone and surprisingly rumbly power in such a small package. Controls are on the very end (just one button) so it fits well and we’ve very much enjoyed having it around.

1 Like

My wife uses one of the small but powerful bullets (the Mantric for example) or the ‘flickering tongue’ vibrator which has a very slim narrow tip. Either of these are small enough to easily slip between us on to her clitoris no matter what position we are in.

@Rebekah29 I also think a small powerful bullet works well for us. We find that if you use to large a toy it just gets in the way.