A first date - what to wear?

Will look forwards to hearing more on it :smiley:

1 Like

Having a bath and shave now. Very excited :blush:

Now about to be picked up. Thank you all for your help and kind messages :heart:

Will hopefully let you know how it goes in the morning :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear how the date went!

1 Like

Omg omg she just left!!
Changed plans last minute and went to the beach instead.
How much would you like to know? :wink::joy:

2 Likes

@FunSam92 it went well then​:+1:

Sounds like it went really well :wink:

1 Like

Was absolutely amazing :star_struck: seeing each other again Friday :blush:

2 Likes

I love that you’ve already got the next date planned. This is a great sign :black_heart:

It did :blush: she picked me up and we went to the beach, went to some arcades, got fish and chips and ate them on the beach then went to a bar for a couple of drinks.
She looked amazing! Wearing flats this time so didn’t realise she’s a little taller than me which I love!
She wore this really cute denim dress with a top underneath and sandals.
After a couple of drinks we came back to mine. Omg it was the most sensual and connecting sex I’ve ever had for a first time with someone :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks @JoCat :blush:
How was your evening? :wink:

1 Like

That sounds like a perfect date! Eventful but chilled at the same time :wink:
I had a great day, perfect dirty kinky sex with the right amount of affection and then I just chilled tonight wallowing in the memories :black_heart:

1 Like

Omg @JoCat I feel like I’ve got that after sex glow :blush:
We even walked along holding hands on the beach :heart_eyes:
She was honestly amazing and I can’t wait for Friday now. May get to discover one another’s kinks! The baby blue bra and thong went down a treat :wink:
Don’t worry babe I’m sure you’ll have more again soon but it does sound like you had lots of fun!!

2 Likes

The morning after and still glowing :blush: roll on tomorrow night A more proper dinner planned for tomorrow, any recommendations on what to wear for that?

2 Likes

Still waiting on suggestions people :roll_eyes:

Is this a restaurant dinner or at home dinner?

Restaurant, a nice one too, not posh but not like Nando’s :joy:

1 Like

Cor I’m feeling all anxious for you lol :sweat_smile:

No need to be babe. It went better than I could have ever imagined :blush:

I’m sure some people like Nandos :rofl:

Y’all are too cute with your dresses :heart_eyes: now you need something a bit more sexy. Have you got a basque? Something sexy to make her purr :drooling_face: