A friend in need.

Long story so bear with me.

shortly before Christmas I told my best mate about Lovehoney. He promptly brought a CB6000 and presented it to his wife on Xmas day. His wife locked him in and took away the keys (as expected). In the new year she changed the lock to a custom made job then promptly left him. She took the keys with her. We live in the UK and I’ve traced her to America.

As a professional Locksmith I’ve examined the lock and tried everything I can without harming him. My bolt cutters and saw blades aren’t strong enough to get through this. He’s getting worried and we can’t get him out.

Anyone got any ideas on this before I take him to hospital?

Sorry.....really can't help with this issue. Perhaps someone else will have some idea for you. Sounds as though a trip to A&E might be the best option......don't want to damage anything down there ! xx

Holy crap... wtf was she thinking. Poor guy.

As for idea's i wouldn't want to risk anything being chopped down there without it being by a professional so i would be off down the hospital.

Is the cage itself not made out of plastic?

Yes the cage is plastic but can’t break it without breaking him.

Wow, I am stunned. Unfortunately the only advice that I have is A&E; that is the safest place in my opinion. Sorry not much help.

Buy a Dremmel multi tool,i`m sure you can use it to cut the plastic without cutting him,what do you expect the hospital/fire brigade will use?

So your friends been locked up since Xmas!!! 😲😲😲

I would find the company online ( I'm guessing you mean one with a personalised message on ? ) sometimes They have the same key to unlock them. It's more of a shaped key rather they a normal one.

If not have you tried youtube? Some good videos on there of how to unlock without a key.

Yep! I know long time. He’s super horny, had many sleepless nights and some painful ones!

Yep! I know long time. He’s super horny, had many sleepless nights and some painful ones!

Bolt croppers or a decent pair of side cutters should cut the loop where the padlock fits

Believe me I’ve tried a large amount of tools. If I had my expansion gel I could crack the lock open but two days is a long time for guy been in chastity for this long.

Delboy1991 wrote:

I would find the company online ( I'm guessing you mean one with a personalised message on ? ) sometimes They have the same key to unlock them. It's more of a shaped key rather they a normal one.

If not have you tried youtube? Some good videos on there of how to unlock without a key.

It’s a custom made lock. I can’t find anything apart from a serial number. As a locksmith his is something I’ve not seen and I’ve picked hundreds of locks in my time.

Oh No! Poor lad 🙈🙈

I'm reading this and I just can't believe that there is no way to get the guy out of it. A plastic cage? I'd attack the U-ring, or as someone suggested where the padlock is held in place, the main pin only has a small hole that the bend of the padlock is fed through. (I know because I broke one)

A dremel would be a terrible idea, those things are powerful and one slip of the hand could mutilate the guy.

On way or another the guy is gonna get hurt removing it. Iffy as the story sounds.

Poor lad
Just an idea.. try 2 small open ended spanners put the jaws eiter side the clasp on the padlock a and push together. In therory the side of the padlock should brake out.. job done.
There are clips in youtube on how to do this to a padlock. Good luck

This is terrible .

If the cage is plastic I am just wondering if you have tried plastic modellers tools? Our saws which fit into craft knife handles are much smaller and far more controlable than say DIY and tradesmen type tools. there are also some very good plastic shears with small blades.

What a shocking thing to do to someone - really awful. I would have thought that bolt cutters would have broken the padlock loop. Mysteron has a good point about the plastic tools. If it comes to it - perhaps the fire brigade would be your best bet to cut the padlock off. I really hope you get it sorted out soon xx

Been following since lAst night

what a horrid and shocking thing to do to someone, poor man. Would t it be best just spare the blushes to go and seek professional assistance. I m no expert on such contraptions but surely it's not healthy in regards to skin and inturn other infections that I would think would occur soon if it's been on since Christmas. I hope he gets it sorted soon