A how to guide to squirting, I hope it helps

i just think its so much fun even if nothing happens the attention you will be lavishing on your partner will make up for it lol

As the G-spot is stimulated by a skilful lover (like me lol and this may be you), the surrounding tissue slowly fills with ejaculate from her prostate gland.

Er, sorry to be picky but if your partner has a prostate gland then "she" ain't a she...

You might want to revise your posting!

bean55 wrote:

As the G-spot is stimulated by a skilful lover (like me lol and this may be you), the surrounding tissue slowly fills with ejaculate from her prostate gland.

Er, sorry to be picky but if your partner has a prostate gland then "she" ain't a she...

You might want to revise your posting!

lol good point ;)

Will be showing this to the OH and go ... you didn't do this to me and I squirted.

It took me months to stop going ... "you're sure its not wee"

do women have a prostat gland is a very good question and i have the answer:

As of 2002, they do.

According to The Seattle Times: "In 2002, what was once an obscure female anatomical feature known as the paraurethral glands, or Skene's glands, was officially renamed the prostate by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology."

You can see the full article here: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/health/2002865111_carnalknowledge15.html

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_women_have_a_prostate_and_seminal_vesicles_And_if_so_where_are_they_located_and_what_are_there_functions#ixzz1B8k5N7xX

no its not pee especialy if you empty your bladder before hand you know it wont be.

shameless bump lol

ive never read such a detailed description ever but it was great! made me hot an bothered cant wait for my b/f to get home then he can do the same to me! and he does all that 2 me like u described. he become really good at making me squirt! its best feeling in world an afterwards am often emotional which amazing!!!

Ive just bought a G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator, do you know if this will be just as effective to practice squirting or are fingers the best??

Louise69 wrote:

Ive just bought a G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator, do you know if this will be just as effective to practice squirting or are fingers the best??

both are really good in my opinion, i have used vibes an fingers on my OH to squirt, i cannot say about it going solo tho may be some one on here would be able to tell you more on that side of things, but even if you havent managed to it is somuch fun trying to lol

Louise69 wrote:

I've heard a few ladies say they struggle with their fingers but not another person's fingers or a toy.

This is what my oh say's too and it's true she can't do with out my help when it comes to just fingers alone.And she doesn't have much luck using a toy either

Love this guide, now how to approach the subject with my other half lol :joy:

It is 10 years old though, so it may be a little out of date. :+1:

1 Like

Good to see if anyone has anything to add :blush:

I linked the vlogs Jess did last year in Squirting/Orgasm - Are they the same? if you want to compare? :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s a lot that’s still not known about squirting, so there’s a lot of contradictory info out there, and loads of variation from person to person too. It’s tough to know if there’ll ever be a definitive guide, but maybe there’ll be something in one of them that’ll chime with you. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes