A little too wet. O_O

Oh what an utter GIT! The criticism and slagging you you off for ejaculation was awful but then to dump you in that way, GRRR!

What a dickhead! You are well shut of him, like Crayola says, find a decent pervert, master the art of squirting and get build yourselves an ark!

Mercuria

A Doctor writes:

Ladies, female ejaculation is quite normal, and contrary to popular belief it is not pee. Just as men have nipples because initially a foetus is female, the g-spot is a vestige of the the male prostate gland which adds a slippery milky fluid to the sperm to allow it to travel through the uretha and ejaculate a fair distance into the vagina.

Tests have shown that the make up of female ejaculate is very similar to male prostatic fluid.

Therefore you haven't peed yourself, and any bloke who goes eugh! needs a good slap around the head, told to grow up and be shown the door.

So there!

By the way, he should be so bloody lucky that he thinks he knows what and where the g-spot is. Most struggle with the clitoris, and that's with holding an anatomy manual in the other hand (usually upside down) LOL!

Well your boyfriend is an idiot. The power it takes for a woman to ejaculate is that of immense proportions! IMMENSE I SAY!

Well done on achieving it and have fun with it, who knows, maybe if you get good enough at it, you can set up a little target range ^^ *Slapped*

~Ryan

Just felt the need to reiterate all the above!

You are completely normal and have a gift many strive for.

He was a complete dick in so many ways, thank god you got shot of him (by shooting on him, fabulous!)

I hope you find a wonderful guy who will appreciate how amazing you are on so many levels.

Oh, and the 'squirting olympics' ....count me in !!!

Take care,

Legs xx

Man your guy is a proper asshole:S he should be lucky to even get any let alone critisice when he does :SNot cool

How the hell do i make my own post?!

I think my missus squirted a little the other night, I'm not 100% sure because I was just at the point of exploding myself & was a little distracted, I'm hoping I'm right though.

ps Your ex is an ass & deserves to be on his own for being so stupid.

Don't worry about ur ex, obviously he's not the man for you. There's plenty more fish in the sea.

Anyways, well done for squirting..I'm still try to squirt, just not happening. have fun.x

Ancafe,

I'd be chuffed to bits if we could get Mrs Duck to squirt. We once broke a hotel bed trying, nearest we ever got was bit of heavy cumming. I'd really love to make the missus squirt as she always just cums & cums & cums (it's like a hair trigger!), she lays there twitching like a dying rabbit afterwards but never a squirt.

Hope you had a boyfriend bonfire & chucked on his McFly cds & zoo mags! Twat! You ought to tell his mates he suffers with a floppy cock!

Go girl! Share the knowledge!

I wouldn't worry about that moron :D

I think its fairly sexy. He is a idiot though. He doesn't understand how much of a special moment that was suppose to be.

One of my sexual partners got a little too wet (yes there can be a too wet) However she used to have to dry herself a few times each session ,

But yes it is rather sexy and erotic , Hell any guy that doesnt get proud by it . Is a moron

My wife squirted for the first time last week, do you know what it was wonderful for her and just as great for me. I think she felt a bit self concious after with the size of the patch but hey what the hell made a nice change for her to create the bigger wet patch!

I'd say you're well shot of the guy, jeez what a moron.

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I have to get it off my chest. Your ex (thank god for that!) is a prick of the highest order.

For a start his ignorance is HIS problem, and also, even if you HAD accidentally wet yourself, there is no need to act such a jerk about it. He needs to grow up!

Squirting is normal, but not always easy and most women would give their right arm to be able to do it, in much the same way most men would love their women to do it.

It's only happened to me a couple of times. The first time (many many moons ago) my ex reacted much as yours did. We finished soon after, but for a number of reasons. More recently I was finally able to relax enough with someone again (I had big hangups after the first time) and it took me and him by surprise. I felt really nervous after that he would freak out too but unlike my ex this fella actually has a clue about women (he's a keeper lol).

Ultimately you have the last laugh. He lost a great girl because of his ignorance - not recognising the fact that he had achieved something most men would love to see. His loss.

Just don't let it worry you or hold you back as it did me - for nearly a decade! Go with flow - pun intended lol - I'm sure the next lucky fella will appreciate it more ;)

OMG!! I know that i have done it in the past......but i was a lot younger. Lucky you ancafe...and get a better fella! Sounded like a prat and i dont usually say that about other ppls partners.

Wish I could just let go at the moment! But hey-ho, stress and stuff like that i presume stop me.

JJxx

ancafe2008 wrote:

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. I'm too embarrised to talk to my doctor.

The other day me and my partner had the house to ourselves, so we decided to have a little fun, got some of my toys out.
I'd been to the bathroom before we started.

But when I came I felt like I really had to pee, I couldn't stop myself.
I was so embarrised and I left a wet patch on the bed T_T
He said it was disgusting and hasn't touched me all day...not even a hug dammit! I feel bad enough as is it!

Anyone know what this is? How can I stop it happening again?

you shouldnt be apologising it sounds like you squirted you lucky thing your boyfriend should be excited, i would love my wife ti squirt for me (may be because im a big perve) i think its wonderful to a woman to cum in that manner.

While it's great that you want to get involved in the forums Kinkyfish, are you aware that the threads you're posting in are years old and I'm sure the problems described by the posters have long since passed and most of them aren't even on the forums any more?

:P

Aaaaa, nostalgia!

clearly the bloke hasnt got a damn clue about women.......or how a woman reacts when aroused...............find youself a man that appreciates you and everything about you..........like Bovwaa said most men love it when girls do that.....they find it a turn on..........he on the other hand is a muppet!!!!