How wet is too wet?

I can see that being a definite problem WandA!

xGHx

I think most guys will generally agree that wetter is better for them. Not only does it feel better and more lubricated inside but it gives you an egotistical boost as you can clearly see your doing something right.

Wet is deffinately great! I personally love being wet myself and when my girlfriend is aswell its a sensual squelch- fest! it feels great to rub wet clits together. It also helps in a practical way of less friction both around the clit and if you enter her. It's just so nice to know someone really wants it/you. And the other point thats been brought up about whether its sexy if your lady says shes wet....oh god yes!!!

yeah but theres something very sexy about squirting juices as you know you are making her feel amazing! That's a turn on in itself for me!

Seems to be a fairly conclusive answer on this. Good. Hurrah.

SS xx

Nexas wrote:

VERY good! No such thing as too wet ;-)

Yes have never heard 'oh my you're too wet' in my life lol

maybe oh you are SO wet!!!!!External Media

suze9 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Naughty Devil wrote:

maybe oh you are SO wet!!!!!External Media

suze9 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Well yes lol

What about not wet enough? Is it really a big problem or do people just prefer very wet if it's an option?

Ax

Woodworker wrote:

A soaking pussy /really/ turns me on, especially if I'm not expecting it to be quite so wet.

And I mean REALLY turns me on, from "nah, not tonight" to "NOW! This instant!" in under a second.

As for when it's in there, I'd say there's a loss of some sensitivity to start with, but that diminishes quite quickly.

I totally agree with this, I love feeling unsuspected wetness, especially when there is LOADS.

I used to sleep with a girl who was always really, really wet, and it never ceased to be a massive turn on!

headsouth wrote:

Well it's obviosuly no fun if it all feels like sandpaper!

People mention how much it can be taken to mean how good a job the man is doing etc.. which is a nice idea, but not really true in any direct sense. So you don't want to make too direct a link, as the converse, i.e. not getting that wet must also imply a bad jo is being done, which is not as nice a conclusion to come to.

I remember that the wettest my first girlfiend ever got was when she was watching Placebo play at V97!

The reason I ask is because my meds mean I don't get wet very much at all - it's not a problem, we use lube every time anyway. But I know many people have the idea that it means the woman isn't turned on! I get mentally horny but sometimes my body just doesn't like to play ball.

I'm getting even drier more recently (I switched pill right after starting the medication I'm currently on) such that my doctor has told me I ought to use just a little lube on a day to day basis too to prevent my skin getting damaged.

Ax

True - it annoys me muchly when magazines, society, whatever say "this is right, or better, or good" and imply that the opposite is wrong in some way or another...It happens in many areas and I'm a big believer that just because a person *prefers* one state, it doesn't mean the "opposite" state is wrong in anyway!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Well it's obviosuly no fun if it all feels like sandpaper!

People mention how much it can be taken to mean how good a job the man is doing etc.. which is a nice idea, but not really true in any direct sense. So you don't want to make too direct a link, as the converse, i.e. not getting that wet must also imply a bad jo is being done, which is not as nice a conclusion to come to.

I remember that the wettest my first girlfiend ever got was when she was watching Placebo play at V97!

The reason I ask is because my meds mean I don't get wet very much at all - it's not a problem, we use lube every time anyway. But I know many people have the idea that it means the woman isn't turned on! I get mentally horny but sometimes my body just doesn't like to play ball.

I'm getting even drier more recently (I switched pill right after starting the medication I'm currently on) such that my doctor has told me I ought to use just a little lube on a day to day basis too to prevent my skin getting damaged.

Ax

I agree that there isn't always a direct correlation between horniness and wetness. My OH has commented that recently I've been getting "soaking" wet and seems chuffed about this. However, there are occasions where I'm not really self lubricating so touching me can be a bit sore and he'll stop thinking I'm "obviously" not into it - but mentally I am and I am very horny, my body's just not on the same page yet. Othertimes I might physically feel wet but mentally I'm no where near as horny as other times - so the two don't always go together!!

The only thing i can think of in regards to being too wet, is when you're thrusting alot, and then cause its super wet, the penis pops out, and then sometimes you get a jab in the leg with a penis, kinda funny, but can be painful, lol

Just asked that question to Mr Fiendish,his reply was "a lady can never be too wet" a nice goatee beard + willing tongue will try its best to hold back any flood.

may i say . if its wet its because its its turned on . so therefore job done.so the wetter the better.xx

For me, it's a sign I'm doing my job right so to speak. So a nice wet vagina is always a good thing, and it helps with a lot of toy fun.

What I do hate though is when it drips onto sheets, but strangely enough only in soloplay.

I'm in the same boat as AdnaW and need to use lubrication anytime we want to play with each other. It's meant that I keep a sachet of lube in the car and my handbag! I'm very lucky that my other half is very supportive and even putting it on has become a regular part of foreplay.

x

masterandslave wrote:

I'm in the same boat as AdnaW and need to use lubrication anytime we want to play with each other. It's meant that I keep a sachet of lube in the car and my handbag! I'm very lucky that my other half is very supportive and even putting it on has become a regular part of foreplay.

x

The pill for you as well? No body really mentioned it when we looked into them...

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

The pill for you as well? No body really mentioned it when we looked into them...

see im different. pill made me wetter ( cezarette progestoren only pill)