A Surprise Purchase

Hi all, Hope you are all well It's my partner's birthday recently and we have a discount codes what toy would you recommend I surprise her with (has to be a surprise at her request) We have love eggs, dildo, remote vibrators. What would you recommend I get her?

Do you have a Rabbit? They're very useful.

A wedge cushion is really handy too.

Nipple chains?

rockstar wrote:

Do you have a Rabbit? They're very useful.

A wedge cushion is really handy too.

Nipple chains?

Have a number of rabbits aye. Not thought of the cushion. Nipple chains aren't her thing

The pink rose glass butt plug is very pretty and also the metal diamanté ones...

Is she into glass toys? There is a variety of glass dildos. Really good for rubbing and putting pressure on your g spot.

EmmaC1989 wrote:

Is she into glass toys? There is a variety of glass dildos. Really good for rubbing and putting pressure on your g spot.

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

The pink rose glass butt plug is very pretty and also the metal diamanté ones...

I have a set of two glass dildos in the basket as I'm interested in those :)

Is it only toys she wants to be surprised with? Is she into restraints or anything like that?

EmmaC1989 wrote:

Is it only toys she wants to be surprised with? Is she into restraints or anything like that?

Just into toys really, only bondage we do is a blindfold and cuffs 😂

What about a g spot dildo? It's my birthday this weekend and that's my discount is going towards!

Go for a powerful wand! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Something luxurious!

What's your budget? Glass and steel are beautiful and feel sensuous - pair with a blindfold and treat her to temperature play.

Something with a remote or app-controlled? I have a We-Vibe Melt that my partner controls via the app. Amazing plus it ticks the luxury and suction toy box (if she hasn't tried one of these she's in for a treat!).

Something fun - try something novelty (although I was surprised at how well "novelty" things like the Bliss balm in the heart-shaped tin work).

If you fancy something check that it's waterproof so you can have fun in the shower and bath too.

Don't forget lingerie. Try something you think she'd look gorgeous in. Nothing stopping you having a birthday treat along with her ;-)

The Doxy 3R wand! 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Smultron wrote:

Go for a powerful wand!

Forgot to mention we have lovehhoney mains wand

ChloJakes wrote:

What about a g spot dildo? It's my birthday this weekend and that's my discount is going towards!

I have a mantric one in the basket. Any thoughts?

Married Girl wrote:

The Doxy 3R wand! 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Any reviews of that then 😜

VR wrote:

Something luxurious!

What's your budget? Glass and steel are beautiful and feel sensuous - pair with a blindfold and treat her to temperature play.

Something with a remote or app-controlled? I have a We-Vibe Melt that my partner controls via the app. Amazing plus it ticks the luxury and suction toy box (if she hasn't tried one of these she's in for a treat!).

Something fun - try something novelty (although I was surprised at how well "novelty" things like the Bliss balm in the heart-shaped tin work).

If you fancy something check that it's waterproof so you can have fun in the shower and bath too.

Don't forget lingerie. Try something you think she'd look gorgeous in. Nothing stopping you having a birthday treat along with her ;-)

Thank you for such a detailed response, I want to get her a we vibe chorus to try outside. We have all the lingerie that will fit her :(

I was just going to suggest the Chorus but you have arrived at that conclusion anyway! Excellent choice. Enjoy.

Gosig wrote:

I was just going to suggest the Chorus but you have arrived at that conclusion anyway! Excellent choice. Enjoy.

Thanks Gosig! Really needed to hear that

MickeyMinnie2709 wrote:

Married Girl wrote:

The Doxy 3R wand! 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Any reviews of that then 😜

I've given it quite an in depth review on the site 😊

Just a wee update, I bought her a wevibe chorus, some lingerie, a glass dildo set, a red dildo (her favourite colour) a mini vibrator and some flavoured lube (she can't have all the fun surely!). I'm still overwhelmed by the range LH has, so keep your recommendations coming, I'm added them to the wishlist 😜