A surprise to say the least !!

I was at work, not me.

Were you wearing the nurse uniform? That image is etched in my mind...

Haha I spent a good 20 mins going through the Where are you from? topic last night looking for someone else from Suffolk but no luck. 😂

I think when he looked down he might have been checking your other distinctive features!

Tiger Dick wrote:

I was at work, not me.

Strange as it may seem.....I don't go to Costa in my Nurse outfit !! Lol

I to am dying to know who it was ??????? xx

It really is a small world, and so frustrating not knowing who he was...

Yes it is a small world and full of many concidences and surprises ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Ha, that's brilliant
Small world definitely :)

I have wondered myself about this and what would I do. Myself I would either stay quiet or if I did know for certain and "outed" them I would at least say who I was to

Comes across as a bit creepy to me, but that's just my view. Clearly Tjj isn't upset or offended with this and that is the main thing.

Which is why I won't post a picture 📷 (yet..)😈

Wow! what a surprise for you Terri.

We might never get to know who the stranger was, as he might be a looker only and doesn't participate in the forums.

Talking about a small world, we once meet a couple of girls on a small Greek Island at a BBQ night, we were sitting opposite each other when she asked me where I came from. When I told her she said you are kidding. She came from the same town, was the same age as me, and went to the same junior school as a few of my best friends who she knew very well. And I think I knew her brother who I was sure I played football against.

Tiger Dick wrote:

Which is why I won't post a picture 📷 (yet..)😈

Well the chances of bumping into a member are pretty slim and thats assuming you can recognise them .The biggest chance of bumping into a member is going to one of the big Sex Shows like the one in Manchester and even then it's very slim assuming they want to be acknowledged in the first place.

Terri JJ wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

I was at work, not me.

Terri... maybe in your school girl outfit - lol!

I know it's your business, but I can't help, I'm so curious as well!

Good job my avatar has a mask on! That way my anonymity is safe!

I just read this and thought it might sound like I was saying that it was me. It wasn't.
Observant man though!

So many members, anyone of us could walk past another LH member on a weekly basis and never know ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Wow, that's funny Terri.

Hope you enjoyed your coffee with our fellow LH member 😄

So intriguing - I would love to know.

I often look at people and wonder xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

So intriguing - I would love to know.

I often look at people and wonder xxxx

So do I lol

Lu SB wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

I was at work, not me.

Terri... maybe in your school girl outfit - lol!

I know it's your business, but I can't help, I'm so curious as well!

I hate to disappoint all you people.......but I do actually wear normal, everyday clothes when I go out ..... usually anyway 😉😈 ! Lol xx

Only outer clothes, not every day underclothes .