A wee apolagy from me

Hi folks, I am wanting to apologize for bringing my negativity on to the forums over this last weekend. I feel absolutely awful for bringing my personal dilemas in life into Lovehoney. Youve all been extremly supporting which means the world.
It's just so difficult because I have nobody to talk to so it's easy to end up venting my (our) problems/dilemmas/dramas online.

Anyway i really mean this when i say im trully sorry From the bottom of my heart for bringing our issues here.
i really do hope all you lovelies can forgive me for the negative/sad drama posts.

Anyways I'll do my upmost best to keep my posts positive from now on.
Much love slinky πŸ’Ÿxx

There is no reason to apologise. We all have times when we feel the weight of the world pressing down on us and we need so help.
You have been there for so many people through their tough times.people are here for you now.

Thanks for saying theres no need to apolagise Logan
- it's just such a hard time right now, I have nowhere to turn with the exception of online, so I've elaborated on the tough stuff we're going through right now which has been a relief to be honest.

I love to help folk and will always help and offer advice whenever I feel I can.

It's lovely to know that folk are here for me now.

Thanks again πŸ’Ÿxx

Hope things get better huni...always here for you πŸ’– xx

Cheers sweetie πŸ˜™ it's much appreciated. You know what they say "things can only get better" lol!

Sorry that you haven't been feeling great lately. It works both ways I'm always here for you to hunni πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

Morning Slinky! No need to apologise, we all have those off moments and just need a wee boost. We have wobblies, tearies and hissy fits as we are only human. With the support network here it's a safe place to unload in my opinion. I'm know for one I would rather folk get it off their chests than have it fester inside! Happy new week my lovely 😘

cheers mm, hopefully things will pick up eventually. Surely it can't get much worse, then again I've got my monthlys So I'm curled up in bed with my wheat bag πŸ™Š

It's just so hard when you've got sooo much to deal with and no outlet other than online, so it's all came flooding out against my better judgement πŸ™ˆπŸ’Ÿxx

I dont think you need be to sorry at all. It's good to get things off your chest now and then and if you've no one else to unload your feelings off on to then you can rely on your friends here listen .
I just hope things can improve a bit for you x

RosyCheek wrote:

Morning Slinky! No need to apologise, we all have those off moments and just need a wee boost. We have wobblies, tearies and hissy fits as we are only human. With the support network here it's a safe place to unload in my opinion. I'm know for one I would rather folk get it off their chests than have it fester inside! Happy new week my lovely 😘

Aww thanks beautiful rosy your post is lovely and makes me feel cared about πŸ˜πŸ˜™ I've tried super hard to be positive of late but everything's just got ontop of me lately, so many things going wrong right now but hopefully there's light at the end of the tunnel somewhere along the line. I had a bit of a lapse getting really upset as I'm not sure how to get through this tough time, but you're right it is awesome to have the support of the forum. And sometimes it's much better to get things off out cheast. Thanks again hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

Slinky you do not have to apologise at all. We're here for you whenever you need us. We're your friends and we WANT you to be able to talk to us if you're having difficulties.

That's what friends do ! Sending hugs xx

Thanks wildflower that means alot. It's just I see folk who never complain or talk about their distresses in life and here's me divulging the dad time we're going through right now. I widh I was one of those folk who breezes through life without talking about problems. Oh well what's done is done, I can't take it back and at least folk know the real me.
Thanks again hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

Terri JJ wrote:

Slinky you do not have to apologise at all. We're here for you whenever you need us. We're your friends and we WANT you to be able to talk to us if you're having difficulties.

That's what friends do ! Sending hugs xx

Aww thanks so much beautiful Terri in, you've bought tears to my eyes as your words mean the world to me. You're so right we are all friends and friends are for talking to, as if you can't talk to your friends who can we talk to? Thanks again sweetie, I'll bear in mind that I have all you lovelies to talk to and vice versa πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

Big hugs to you Slinky. Plenty support for you on here. Things will pick up for you soon. Apologies not required. XX

You don't need to be sorry Hun, we're all here for you. I really hope things start to pick up for you very soon.. Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way xx

Slinky there is no need to apologise. We are your friends and are here to support you in times of need. A problem shared is a problem halved, there is no truer saying. Remember you a lovely lass and a ray of sunshine around here. We all get down from time to time it's only normal. I hope things get better for you soon. Sending huge squishy hugs your way. πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

I think it's good that all of us can vent our problems here because the great support from the members makes me and hopefully everyone else feel much better. There is nothing to be sorry about for talking about how you feel, all of us feel down sometimes and feel the need of support and it's just a natural thing to help cope with problems. Social support is an important thing for preventing a depression.

Hugs to you Slinky and you should never apologise for feeling down, you can't help it ❀️

Scorpius12 wrote:

You don't need to be sorry Hun, we're all here for you. I really hope things start to pick up for you very soon.. Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way xx

Thanks for saying I don't need to be sorry, just feel like life's kicking me in the teeth at the moment πŸ˜” but hopefully things can only get better right? Thanks so much for the hugs and positive thoughts hunni πŸ’Ÿxx jimbogemini wrote:

Big hugs to you Slinky. Plenty support for you on here. Things will pick up for you soon. Apologies not required. XX

Thank you jimbo, I felt I needed to apolagie as I feel awful for putting my crap on here but knowing I have so much support on here means the worldπŸ˜™ I really hope that things pick up asap as I'm not sure how much more crap I can cope with πŸ˜” oh well what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Thanks again for the hugs πŸ’Ÿxx

lmh95 wrote:

No need to apologise Slinky. We all need someone to turn to and you needed advice. Hope you feel a bit better today and get it all sorted out soon x

Thank you sweetie I really appreciate you taking the time to post to lil me πŸ˜™ your post makes me feel better I did need someone to turn to and my only option was online for advice and there was some lovely replies I received. Hopefully I'll feel better at the end of the week and hopefully there will be some kind of help available for us transport wise. πŸ’Ÿxx

LeilaK wrote:

Slinky there is no need to apologise. We are your friends and are here to support you in times of need. A problem shared is a problem halved, there is no truer saying. Remember you a lovely lass and a ray of sunshine around here. We all get down from time to time it's only normal. I hope things get better for you soon. Sending huge squishy hugs your way. πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Aww bless you hunni you really are a true friend πŸ˜™ I'm so lucky to of met you and I'll be eternally grateful for finding this forum and having lovely folk like you in my life πŸ˜™ Thanks for reminding me that you all at Lovehoney are my friends and are here to support me no matter what. That's so true a problem shared is a problem halved. and you're right - there is no truer saying 😊Hopefully there will be something we can do with reqards to transportation without it being costly for us as unfortunatley we really can't afford it 😭 That's such a beautiful thing to say "I'm a ray of sunshine around here", I know I do my best anyway and if I can help others I'm very happy, just ashame it's me needing the help this time. That's true it is normal that we all get down from time to time, it really is only normal. Thank you so much for saying I'm a lovely lass it really means more than you'll ever know πŸ˜™ I also hope that things get better really soon as I'm not sure how much more of this i can take πŸ˜” Thank you for the huge squishy hugs πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

I've not been around much this last week (drama llama here too) but don't apologise for venting! There's lots of people here more than happy to listen when needed! Sending hugs and positive vibes, hope you're feeling better xx