abnormal smear

Thanks for that minx, and congrats that you have been clear x i have my appt for few weeks time, but feel bit more prepared for it now xx

i had anabnormal smear and had to have the colposcopy , but nothing was found , and just had to have 6 monthly checks for a while after . i know a LOT of people who have had the same ... its much easier said than done but try not to worry so much until after youve been for the test , it wont do you any good at all just wear you down sweetie . like i say though its easier said than done . xx big hugs

thanks ruby, it's good to know i'm not the only one! xx

try andkeep yourself as busy as poss for the next few weeks till your appointment and ill keep my fingers crossed for you x

quick update, onto 6 monthly checks, so feel okay about it all! thanks for all your support - it really helped x

Glad that things worked out for you hun xx

Glad everything is ok x

its so good to hear that everything is ok x

Hay Hun...i also got a letter I'm due to go have a colposcopy next week after waiting almost 6weeks. But i got told not to worry if it was more serious i would of got seen sooner. X

Hi fizz, my fiance had the same result from her smear. Turn out she had a bad result she ended up havering a loop diathermy of the cervix just a minor operation she was mildly uncomfortable for a few days but is totally fine now

Having a smear and finding what they did and having it corrected early on in my mind potentially saved her from something terrible.

9 times out of 10 it's nothing but don't worrie if you need some kind of treatment that's what smears are there for to save life's

Hope this helps. X

Hi fizz, my fiance had the same result from her smear. Turn out she had a bad result she ended up havering a loop diathermy of the cervix just a minor operation she was mildly uncomfortable for a few days but is totally fine now

Having a smear and finding what they did and having it corrected early on in my mind potentially saved her from something terrible.

9 times out of 10 it's nothing but don't worrie if you need some kind of treatment that's what smears are there for to save life's

Hope this helps. X

thanks everyone, and Miss poet, good luck for today. Let know how you get on x