Accelerated Ejaculate Speed = Pain?

Question: Has anyone had or had a partner who has experienced a burning or pain when cumming?

Situation: A quick hop in the shower with some lube. No pre-masturbation stimuli, just a brush your teeth and rub one out. No pre-cum, no warning for my penis, just a 90 second jack off and done. Then the burning starts on the inside tubing of the Urethra, almost like there was no lube inside the tubes to prepare for something leaving your body at an incredible rate. It doesn’t last too long, just a burning sensation of either an acidic reaction or an incredibly high-speed exit of cum from the penis…

Does pre-cum actually insulate the inside of the Urethra from abrasion? Does the exit velocity of semen increase when there is some warm up? Does anyone else get this or have their mate complain about this from everything being dry and then a blast through the tubes?

Interested to see if I invented something here…lol.

2 Likes

Oddly enough i get it if i haven’t ejaculated for a few days. Always assumed it was the accumulation made it more acidic or something!
I try to get a release daily so as to avoid the burn!

I just did as I had a full physical with a piss test. I shouldn’t have a UTI as this never feels painful any other time including urination. There is no pain except after cumming for maybe 10 seconds and then it is gone. No pain anywhere else in my whole groin or anything… I thought it was from not preparing adequately with getting stimulated. I guess my penis doesn’t like to be snuck up on with a session…lol.

I’m not worried about it. It has happened a few times but I think I nailed down the cause - no pre cum. That stuff is worth it’s weight in gold!

Thanks @forwardghoul52 . Just need to get a little excited first in advance of this. I suppose this is the perfect way to debunk a theory! More masturbation…!

1 Like

I’ve had this sensation when shower gel has gone up my pee hole and it burns bad but never from ejaculating.

2 Likes

I’m not a doctor or a male but any pain like that go and get checked out. It’s probably nothing but not worth putting it off.

1 Like

Im with @AJSTAR on this one @valbowski77 where shower gel has caused this and also lube so could have been the latter maybe?

1 Like

So so ouch when going for that first wee !

I get the same feeling if jerking off in shower.
I thought it was the soap causing it.
I now just play a little and don’t cum in shower.
I’m happy with that though.

1 Like

It’s either the lube or shower soap entering your urethra. Have you tried a quick hand job outside the shower? If that’s ok then you have your answer. Lay off the soap and lube.

1 Like