Accents (that are Turn-Offs)

As we are talking about accents that get the blood pumping, what are the ones that stop this blood dead in its tracks, infact what are the turn offs that put a halt to any further proceedings.the ones that make you stand up and just move on.

1 Like

Texan. Deep South American. No offense to anyone with that accent, I’m sure lots of people from there are lovely, but I think its the associations that come with the area.

2 Likes

Deeply offended @Goth_Girl :wales:🥲🤣

3 Likes

Hate the sound of my own voice, good thing I don’t need to listen to it during sex​:joy: Feel sorry for OH through :joy::woman_facepalming:

@Goth_Girl I was joking. I totally understand, I have to slow down when I speak to customers :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Scottish! Cannot stand it.

South African for me, just sets my teeth on edge!

I can’t pinpoint any particular accent, it’s more the individual who’s talking. Eg Westminster PM…

Personally being Welsh, I dislike the Northern accent, totally different to us down South West. But the scouse accent does absolutely nothing to me, (apologies).

When you say Northern, what accent do you mean? Scouse, Manc, York, Lancashire and Geordie…? I’m originally from Cumbria so am often mistaken for everything from Newcastle to Wales yet it’s neither

Bizarrely yesterday I was flicking through stuff as you do and omg these two guys with a Manchester accent got me soo horny and conflicted I was like urgh chav!! But oooh hot :hot_face:

On the flip side guys who have a very camp type accents really put me off big time

2 Likes

Apologies, I meant the Northern Welsh, totally different to mine.

1 Like

Really harsh Northern Irish accents can grate on me, think Revd Paisley

Girls with an Northern /Southern Irish, Scottish, South Wales accent, girls with an accent who are from the Southern parts of the USA really are attractive to me.

Turn offs, any one who speaks like Lauren, in it do.

2 Likes

There’s a bloke called Trey Crowder, and I could listen to him all day. I suppose it’s a redneck accent but I think it depends on the person too…

Southern US accents. Just painful.

Glaswegian (Glasgow). Sorry to any Glasgow members​:grimacing:

1 Like

:joy:ok, I’m deeply offended now. Why can’t you stand ?? There are many Scottish accents , any one in particular? Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Inverness, Aberdeen Western Islands,?

1 Like

The only accent I’m not fond of is Brummy.
It always reminds me of the couple in some advert…" we want to be togethur"
I think a news reader with a broad Brummy accent would be hilarious.
The other accent I find amusing is Liverpool. The people make me laugh. " deydodontdeydough. Translated in to " They do don’t they though.

2 Likes

Liverpuddlian and scouser! Sorry for any of youse on here, but it just grates on me unfortunately

1 Like