Add your tips for helping you taste your own male or female cum.

I should also add I tried mixing it into food - the issue here was I didn't want to eat it straight away following orgasm at that time. It was mixed in with yoghurts so you didn't taste it, but knew it had a secret extra ingredient.

edit - double post.

I have always wanted to try this. Tasting your own and your partners cum together would make it much more appealing to most men.

Yes,I always promise myself I will do this, but likewise lose the urge after cumming and just want to clean up. Guess I will just have to have more self-discipline.

Funny, but I've often thought that if I went with another guy (not that I am conventionally gay) it would be more pleasant tasting their cum than mine. How weird is that?

1 Like

Made myself do it a couple of days ago and sorry .... didn't like it!

The taste was pretty innocuous, but didn't like the consistency. A bit like oysters. Made me gag a bit.

But hey .... might try it again!

Anal-ysis wrote:

Made myself do it a couple of days ago and sorry .... didn't like it!

The taste was pretty innocuous, but didn't like the consistency. A bit like oysters. Made me gag a bit.

But hey .... might try it again!

Sorry to hear you didn't like it, could well be it's not for you but you can make your cum taster better avoid spicy stuff and have a diet of sweet stuff like pineapple.

If I think about it too much, like cumming into a container, I can't do it as well after orgasm. However there have been occasions where I've come a little bit licked it off my fingers, hel back, then come again a little while after. In the end I usually end up tasting my whole load, and love the aftertaste.

It's made me want to perform real oral sex now and swallow someone else's cum. I would love to try it!

First time doing it took a while to find the courage but now I often swallow my load.
We started with my wife cumkissing me, she found the a sweetspot for doing it. When she is giving me a BJ and I cum in her mouth, she instantly kisses my when I am not fully finished cumming, It was really important that I was still horny.

But thats no that is no problem anymore,

Now I love licking my load from her boobs or from her pussy.
During solo sessions or when she is dominating me I have bum up in the air with my penis in front of my face. I often cum in my own mouth and face.

We both get really turned on by it and I love tasting my own or our juices together.

2 Likes

Little steps at a time is key. Pre cum play is a great place to start.

During a spot of solo edging there is plenty of opportunity to taste what is fairly teaseless. Alternatively during the odd occasion my wife and I get sexual during foreplay I using coat my wifeā€™s nipples in precum knowing she loves forcing me to lick them.

As for progressing to the next stage not quite mastered it, on one or two occasions I have gone the whole way. Just got to be the right time I guess.

First was during a BJ, my wife doesnā€™t enjoy having me finish in her mouth, put on this occasion I was a little late in giving her the heads up and her bottom lip and chin where coated. In the dark of the room this was not obvious until we kissed! We both managed a few more rounds after that.:rofl:

Another time was where Iā€™d accidentally finished far too early after a very long dry spell and gave her a beautiful pearl necklace. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: As my wife continued to take care of her self I rubbed my cum all over her breasts, teasing her nipples. Much her her enjoyment I might add, wasnā€™t long before I was in the mood again, sucking and licking her breasts. Not sure I have seen my wife cum so hard. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Love the taste of my pre cum , just get it on a finger and lick my finger clean . My pre cum has a nice , slightly sweet taste . As far as eating my cum , the preferred way of eating my cream pie or licking it off of tits / nipples . This thread just gave me an idea , cum at the opening to my fleshlight . My wife is no longer active so that can stand in for her pussy . Now if I can remember that when I get a chance . My cum is mild flavored by itself , but fond memories mixed with pussy juice .

1 Like

I havenā€™t in a long time. But when I was younger I had the urge but as soon as I came I lost the urge so my GF had me cum in a cup that she then froze. When I was in the mood again I told her earlier in the day and she thawed it out. Then as I was in the zone she stuck her finger in it and put her finger in my mouth. I went wild wanting more. I could never do it after cumming, but before hand it was ok and I would want more. So a couple of times we saved up several loads and then again thawed them out. I think the most I licked up at once was 5 good size loads we had saved up and honestly I told her I would have eaten more if it was there.

Never had or have the urge to eat anyone elseā€™s.

The other week my wife told me to go ahead and cum but she said she wanted eaten afterwards. Iā€™m not sure if that is something she wants me to do, eat a cream pie or she just wanted to be eaten.

Exactly. For the first time you need to treat it like the worm in a bottle of a good tequila. Also donā€™t wait for your orgasm to be done. Get the two main squirts and slam it back without even thinking about it. After a couple tries it is way easier to get into.

To me cumming in a shot glass or freezing it for later takes all the intimacy away from the act. I guess Iā€™m lucky as I donā€™t let my mind get in the way. First time I tasted my cum was kissing my wife after she gave me a blow job. The first time I went down on her after PIV I wasnā€™t even thinking I had just come inside her. She was still horny, I was losing my erection so I just went down on her not even thinking of it. Of course once down there we both realized the situation and it was a total turn on. That was 40 years ago. Today it is a fetish of ours. Wife shares my cum with me in many different ways.

Not really got any tips but the first time I tasted my our cum was pretty early on in our relationship, also with me I kissed her after she gave me a blowjob
But theses days blowjobs arenā€™t top of her list
And I only taste my our cum if I go down on her after Iā€™ve cum inside her, normally to give her oral sex (I tend to concentrate on making her cum and ignore that Iā€™ve just cum inside her) but itā€™s not actually that bad
Iā€™ve never had a desire to wank in to a beaker and drink it
Although have sometimes wanted to lick my hand once Iā€™ve cum masturbating but never done it

Only tip I have is taste your our cum from going down on her after youā€™ve cum inside her, and concentrate on making her cum

Many years ago I started licking my female partners clean after PIV . Later I started licking my cum off their tits and kissing after a blow job . I had been enjoying my pre cum for a long time and always wanted to taste my cum fresh off the tap . Myself like many men want to , but as soon as you cum you lose all desire . About a year or so ago I said to myself " you are not getting any younger , just do it " . So I did , not as tasty as pre cum , or near as good as mixed love juices but not bad . I do not eat my cum too often , mostly enjoy my pre cum . Only tip is eat pineapple and fruits .

This right here! This is the post which finally got me started. I shall be repeating the experience regularly. Thank you teacake!

3 Likes

@Pipkin61 Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: great to hear itā€™s helped.

[quote=ā€œYes_man, post:2, topic:250983ā€]

I sucked myself the same way three times when I was a teenager. The first two were a success. I first got half an inch in my mouth, and came in 15 seconds. The second time, I got an inch and a half and shot my wad in 15 seconds. The last time, I felt and heard my back go ā€œpop!ā€ Iā€™m still plagued by a bad back 40 years later.

1 Like