Addicted to my Rabbit

Yay MC!

I generally find that toys become a bit of a crutch. They're just so much more powerful than any person can be its difficult to go back once you're onto them. I only really orgasm through simultaneous clit and vaginal stimulation which can be really hard to get and sustain through proper sex. I'm not one of these girls with a sensitive clit either; I like my clit stimulation to be hard and direct once it gets going. I get really pleased with myself if I orgasm through sex (or anything else, although I struggle to remember when the last time that happened was) because it happens so rarely.

It's a good thing my rabbit can't provide me with love and intimacy, or my boyfriend would be in trouble :P

I have to hold my hands up to an ultimate female crime, I dont and never have owned or experianced a rabbit vibrator =S....... am I really missing out compared to other vibrators??

Malteser do you use clit vibes much? it's not too dissimilar to those, but more of a surrounding your clit with vibrations - for me anyway. plus the penetration too, which with a gspot rabbit can really send you into overdrive!

x

I've been having trouble orgasming without a toy lately, i might have to leave them alone for a while! x

Hi M&S.... I do love bullet vibes and have been trying to find a decent gspot vibe...... think I may just be ordering one from LH to see what ive been missing =P

Thanks for all the support! I just wish you were all there with me to you know... give me a hand!

Im the same as you Ecksvie, I need something really hard and pounding to get me going. I have bits like granite lol. Well not really.. but probably jaded from me being old, and what with childbirth etc. Meh.

The toys do become a crutch either in bed with the OH or on your own. I feel a bit lazy at times. I also want to make my OH happy and not HAVE to have something artificial there to get me off. I know he likes to watch me feel myself while he is inside me too, not just have a bullet strumming me instead.

Malteser, re rabbits, Im not a rabbit fan personally (despite the original rabbit from AS getting me hooked all those years ago). Since I discovered the wonder of clit bullets, I was using one of those (thank you TC Supersex bullet) with a dildo or vibe so I could control them separately.

The g-spot rabbit does look good... I have a G-spot dildo (a vac u lock one I tested but not for sale here yet ) and its just simply amazing. I didn't have any specifically tailored G spot toys before this but I can say without a doubt that a little curved tip does a LOT inside! Having something up against the g-spot which is on the other side of my clit inside me... whilst Im strumming or vibing my clit is just simply amazing.

Of course I will just be on the static dildos for a while ... need to get off those 'Good Vibrations'!

Lol. It is much easier to orgasm quickly with a vibe, particularly when your not feeling very imaginative. It's important to go back to basics tho, even if it seemed like harder work in contrast x

Malteser81 wrote:

I have to hold my hands up to an ultimate female crime, I dont and never have owned or experianced a rabbit vibrator =S....... am I really missing out compared to other vibrators??

It really depends what you get off on. As previously mentioned, I really get off on simultaneous clit and vaginal stimulation, and a rabbit is perfect for that. I also love my rabbit because the shaft doesn't vibrate, but the shaft moves and twists about, and it's quite a different sensation. I find that works better for me.

I think it's definitely worth a go!

Ecksvie wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

It really depends what you get off on. As previously mentioned, I really get off on simultaneous clit and vaginal stimulation, and a rabbit is perfect for that. I also love my rabbit because the shaft doesn't vibrate, but the shaft moves and twists about, and it's quite a different sensation. I find that works better for me.

I think it's definitely worth a go!

I've never had a rabbit either but I'm very small down there and have never managed to get a toy even half as big as my partner inside with ease - some how, cock is easier to slip in than a toy! - so I don't see the point in a rabbit for me!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I've never had a rabbit either but I'm very small down there and have never managed to get a toy even half as big as my partner inside with ease - some how, cock is easier to slip in than a toy! - so I don't see the point in a rabbit for me!

Ax

See what I find with rabbits is that you can't really get any length into you cos the ears part make it impossible for you to be penetrated with the shaft more than a few inches, without the ears poking rather uncomfortably into your clit area and I have torn the skin there this way before. Sorry TMI lol.

Also a cock is much more flexible, warmer, flesh... toys are mostly rigid and less flexible than a human. Mind you the Doc Johnson double ender I have is pretty darn flexy.

I would always keep the penetrative toy and clit toy separate for max fun times personally External Media

Mistress Cara wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

See what I find with rabbits is that you can't really get any length into you cos the ears part make it impossible for you to be penetrated with the shaft more than a few inches, without the ears poking rather uncomfortably into your clit area and I have torn the skin there this way before. Sorry TMI lol.

Also a cock is much more flexible, warmer, flesh... toys are mostly rigid and less flexible than a human. Mind you the Doc Johnson double ender I have is pretty darn flexy.

I would always keep the penetrative toy and clit toy separate for max fun times personally External Media

Ouch MC!

I tend to grind the ears or have the very tips teasing my clit.

x

Mistress Cara wrote:

The do seem awkward don't they!

I love my Bottle Rocket for inserting at the moment - it's the only thing I can comfortably slide in.

Ax

LH do a slimline version of the Jessica Rabbit which is about cock sized (my sister owns one).

I'm considering buying another rabbit but I've not found one I like the look of yet. I want something with some crazy shaft action. :P

Ecksvie wrote:

LH do a slimline version of the Jessica Rabbit which is about cock sized (my sister owns one).

Hmmm I will take a peek but I'm yet to be converted. External Media xx

Haha thanks! Yeah was bad enough my OH being ribbed for me not getting clit orgasm through oral, when it was kinda announced to the world in the Sunday Mirror Sqweel feature, without going on about it... ah well lol

Perhaps now it will finally happen from tongue as well as my fingers or the Sqweel!!

PS I was using that Durex Play Feel lube when I had that orgasm the other night!

Woo.

xxxxxx

Mistress Cara wrote:

Haha thanks! Yeah was bad enough my OH being ribbed for me not getting clit orgasm through oral, when it was kinda announced to the world in the Sunday Mirror Sqweel feature, without going on about it... External Media ah well lol

Perhaps now it will finally happen from tongue as well as my fingers or the Sqweel!! External Media

PS I was using that Durex Play Feel lube when I had that orgasm the other night!

External Media Woo.

xxxxxx

AdnaW showed me that! I noticed your minute of fame!External Media

WandA wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

Haha thanks! Yeah was bad enough my OH being ribbed for me not getting clit orgasm through oral, when it was kinda announced to the world in the Sunday Mirror Sqweel feature, without going on about it... External Media ah well lol

Perhaps now it will finally happen from tongue as well as my fingers or the Sqweel!! External Media

External Media Woo.

xxxxxx

AdnaW showed me that! I noticed your minute of fame!External Media

I didn't know about it til after. You should have shouted about it everywhere. I'd have gone out and bought a copy!

hehe when I meet you I'll sign your boobs!

It was all a bit quick I have to say... I'm still shocked it actually went ahead and got published, then we didn't know until the mag came out whether they'd use my pic or not... what they'd quote from me (I was interviewed for 45 mins for a poxy coupla paragraphs in which they got stuff wrong anyway!) Anyway turns out we got a bigger pic than Ann Summers.. HA! Take that! Mwahahahaha *evil laugh*

Certainly brightened up our Valentine's Day!

xxx

Mistress Cara wrote:

Certainly brightened up our Valentine's Day! External Media

xxx

"Wheres my Garlic Bread... Don't you know who I am!"

*Shakes magazine in waiters face vigorously*

Did you have any (moreExternal Media) diva moments MC?

ha! Yeah it was JUST like that as well! I still wear my big dark glasses when doing the washing up. You never know when you're gonna get papped, dahling. Lol

I'm always a diva!

PS Just had another handmade orgasm, well I was using my glass dildo but a handmade clit orgasm round it! WOOOOO (<< See I'm still on topic, honest )