Adding Friends from the LH Community

I've just accepted a few friends requests, and I was just wondering if there's a quick option to see who is on your friends list, maybe a button i'm repeatedly overlooking? Also can you PM someone on your friends list to say 'hi' and thank them for the add, or do you have to wait until you catch them online? Any help, greatly appreciated :D

Click the "Your account" button at the top right, then scroll down to the bottom, there is an option for "Manage your friends list" which enables you to see them all.

There isn't a PM system on here, so it is just a case of showing online on the chat system and then chatting to each other if both online. Tbh I don't think anyone on here expects a "Thanks for the add" type message, I'm sure if they want to chat to you, they'll make themselves known...

Hoebag wrote:

I've just accepted a few friends requests, and I was just wondering if there's a quick option to see who is on your friends list, maybe a button i'm repeatedly overlooking? Also can you PM someone on your friends list to say 'hi' and thank them for the add, or do you have to wait until you catch them online? Any help, greatly appreciated :D

click on "your account" top right of the screen then click on manage friends list....you can only chat when both are on line with status set at available

Thank you MissTerry :)

I figured friends requests were because they wanted to talk to you, or are majority on LH just adds and no convo? :/

Thank You Gunther :)

Was just wondering if there was a more direct route than through the settings as I tend to overlook things alot haha

Ahh, shame about there being no PM :(

Thank You for the help guys :)

Hoebag wrote:

Thank You Gunther :)

Was just wondering if there was a more direct route than through the settings as I tend to overlook things alot haha

Ahh, shame about there being no PM :(

Thank You for the help guys :)

if you click on your profile your friends are listed there too

Thank You :)