Adonis Textured Penis Extender

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, and that it might seem a bit silly but here goes.

I've just purchased this and my husband and I usually use a condom during sex (no more babies please!). Will we still need to use one with this?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

If it is absolutely closed off in the end, no you won't, but it might be smart to ask the lovehoney live-chat customer service just in case. They will know the details for the specific one -- if it's "tunnelled" or have any seams or anything that could cause a leak =)

Its probably better to be safe than sorry right? Maybe still use one just in case :)

Thanks for your replies!

More babies would ruin the fun now wouldn't they?! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

sexgetsbetterwithage wrote:

Thanks for your replies!

More babies would ruin the fun now wouldn't they?! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Haha that made me laugh XD

Hello

I would recommend to use a condom if you want to be sfae as our toys are not for contraception purposes ( just the essentials like condoms :P )

I hope that helps , any questions we are here on customer care 24/7 :) Live chat and calls ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

If you blow into the open end, and it inflates(like a rubber glove) then yes no holes, so in theory would work, but over time may fail, so I would NOT chance it?