Adult parties

I would love to host or go to an adult party! It's defiantly on my "to do list"
I'd love to host a Spartacus themed party. Masks, naked bodies everywhere, women draped in jewellery with masks, fruit and wine on each table, silk drapes hanging everywhere, girls bathing in pools, naked dancers and groups of mixed orgies!
Oh my :)
What adult themed party you would you host or like to attend?
x

You might want to check out Kinky Salon and The Summer House (if it's on this year).

I've been to a big mix of adult parties, all very different, but fun. They can be enjoyable, but there are lots of things which can make them difficult to host. Most I attend and help out at are at private venues. Generally the smaller home-based ones don't have many people attending anyway too.

I hate adult themed parties. I've only been to one and it was women cackling over games involving penis shapes and over priced products. I'd much rather chat on lovehoney and buy my products here haha! :)

Oh il have to check that out!

I know a few people that have attended some big ones in London. Quite sophisticated ones too.
I would prefer to attend than host, I can imagine there is a lot involved.
So id much rather dress up and attend and enjoy the atmosphere.
x

I'm not thinking like an Ann Summers party but a real adults party.

I've just checked The kinky salon out. Sounds like my cup of tea.
Im guessing you've attended before. What were your thoughts?
x

MrsBee15 wrote:

I've just checked The kinky salon out. Sounds like my cup of tea.
Im guessing you've attended before. What were your thoughts?
x

It's good, lots of lovely people, nice enviroment and more =). They're more like what you're after, than say the party I will be attending this weekend, which is a FemDom party with subs who worship the Doms. Still going to be fun and lovely enviroment and nice food, but it's not so much sex related.

Sounds exciting!
I have a friend that went to a femdom party. She really enjoyed it. I would love to attend one at some point.
Fabulous profile picture by the way

Yes, this one is going to be very fun as I have a torture for my main sub, which combineds something he loves the most in the world and something he fears the most. A punishment and a reward, which could also last a total of 28 weeks ^_^

Wow! I'd love to hear about it, have a very enjoyable weekend x

Thank you =) and I may write about it on my blog =)

I have always fancied hosting a man summers party, never come across a mans version of a ladies night yet, i thought could maybe have few drinks, bit of banter, show the guys the products for males ie fleshlights, plugs etc then i could always have a model to show lingerie available, this would get the guys wanting to buy stuff for there oh. I have had many people saying it wouldn't do as well but i say they are wrong, might be slow to start but after word gets out im pretty confident it would become a winner, pulling out the shy ones who have always been slightly weary. Travelling the country to host parties. I have always believed there is more market for it than people think but it just needs someone to get the ball rolling...ie Me. What are your thoughts, and men would you attend such a party?

Mr. Loverman wrote:

I have always fancied hosting a man summers party, never come across a mans version of a ladies night yet, i thought could maybe have few drinks, bit of banter, show the guys the products for males ie fleshlights, plugs etc then i could always have a model to show lingerie available, this would get the guys wanting to buy stuff for there oh. I have had many people saying it wouldn't do as well but i say they are wrong, might be slow to start but after word gets out im pretty confident it would become a winner, pulling out the shy ones who have always been slightly weary. Travelling the country to host parties. I have always believed there is more market for it than people think but it just needs someone to get the ball rolling...ie Me. What are your thoughts, and men would you attend such a party?

There are already companies who do this in the UK. =)

Although Mrs Bee isn't really talking about those kind of parties, but parties where real sex and kink happen =)

my bad sorry, not paying attention

I went too an adult themed orgy a few weeks ago. It was strange, on the one hand it was hot and sexy and turned me on but I didnt expect there too b soo many people I was attracted too, I just assumed everyone wud b drop dead gorgeous but there were a lot of men and women who were not too my taste or my partners. But we did play a lot rselves which was hot and we got friendly with another couple and ended up having a 4sme back in their apt which was vry hot. My nxt party ill do my hmewrk a bit bter and try to get one more tailored for me age group. But its one fantasy of my list so im not complaining...lol

Sorry I meant to say 'wasnt attracted too' apologies for the typo...lol

Definitely a Gothic theme! All those beautiful women in corsets and men in tight black tops mmmmmmm yes please! Xx

I've been to several at swingers clubs and you don't even have to have sex! I go to dress up and have a laugh. The last one I went to, was a circus theme and it was hilarious! Lots of dancing, chatting to friends and making new ones and just having a laugh. Been to loads now, from Toga parties, to Easter bunnies, 80s theme to Christmas. Next one is a St Patricks theme

i dont think i have to guts to attend an adult party.....not as a single anyway.

if i did it would have to be christmas themed one.......something about mrs claus and naughty elves just gets me going