adventures away and sexy games

Have you had much luck with board games? I've just bought all night love affair from here for me and my gf. We're going to take it on holiday with us for the evenings, we think it will inspire us and the cards are telling us what to do, so removes the embarrassment of asking or suggesting things. We are looking forward to it.

Have you tried these and had good fun? are they worth it?

Yes, I really enjoy them. Just accept that if you/she doesn't like a card then there's no pressure to do it and pick another. They also get you discussing preferences and fantasies which can benefit in the long run.

My tip would be stock up on accessories to make it fun and memorable. Bottle of champs, massage oil, lingerie, strawberries, cream, some silky ties for tying up or blindfolds.

Have fun

My advice would be use the rules as guidelines only, these games are often best when you go off-menu

Good advice. We want something that will get us trying new things. Do these do that? we are vanilla.

What things can we expect?

Yes! Bored games are perfect for that. We were vanilla and the first thing we did when we wanted to start exploring wass to buy Monogamy.

Bored games are a very non-threatening way to bring up new ideas, try out new things and in general do things you otherwise wouldnt even know you enjoyed doing...

Excellent, I can't think what they could suggest. Not sure what sort of things to expect from them. I am excited though!

Are they good as a game to take away with you on holiday?

curiousme wrote:

Excellent, I can't think what they could suggest. Not sure what sort of things to expect from them. I am excited though!

Are they good as a game to take away with you on holiday?

We first used ours on holiday...

Excellent, what sort of things do they get you doing? Do we need anything to bring with us to go along with the game?

I don't know about All Night Love Affair. For monogamy you can use the following:

Some tidbits to eat (e.g. cherries, strawberries, small chocolates etc.)

Something to drink (we learned quite early on to use wine seeing that the game makes you take quite a number of shots)

Something sweet to spread (Nuttela, whip cream etc.)

Have your sexy undies on (obviously ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif))

Something to restrain with (in the beginning we used a tie before we had anything else)

Something to use as a blindfold (tie comes in handy again).

All these things aren't absolutely needed, the game can survive without them but they deff make it more fun ;)

Haha, I have bought some new tight underwear for our holiday already :) the Game arrived today, I've had a sneaky peak and it looks like it will be a good laugh after a few drinks. Some things though I wouldn't know what to do! these been the role play ones, I've never done it before!

Role play is so difficult when you've never done it before, but when you've had a drink it'll be much easier and just agree to not laugh at each other if you say something stupid

Thanks, I don't even know where to start with it! I guess we'll learn

I love Monogomy

It's a great way to explore what each other likes and where your boundaries are, whilst also having a laugh.