adverse reation to cum

is it only my wife that doesnt like the texture,look, smell,taste and feel of sperm?

Nope...

No, there are plenty of others that aren't too keen on cum. Try drinking pineapple juice, it makes the taste a lot nicer.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

No, there are plenty of others that aren't too keen on cum. Try drinking pineapple juice, it makes the taste a lot nicer.

I totally hate the taste of cum i will literally do all i can to avoid it and usually ask whoever im with to wear a flavoured condom if he wants me to give him head

Check out this article:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/200911/how-improve-the-taste-semen

Your diet massively affects the way your cum tastes. I recommend the pineapple juice too.

Depends on the person. It's a bit like marmite I think either you like it or you don't. Flavoured lube might help. LH sells some lovely ones!!

Binxx wrote:

Depends on the person. It's a bit like marmite I think either you like it or you don't. Flavoured lube might help. LH sells some lovely ones!!

Definitely agree. I personally love the cherry flavour lube. It really makes oral so much more enjoyable for me, and makes me want to do it for him. Having said that, it's only the taste that sometimes I'd prefer to alter. Never anything else.

Could try flavour lubes?

Whoops you beat me too it Binxx :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I totally hate the taste of cum i will literally do all i can to avoid it and usually ask whoever im with to wear a flavoured condom if he wants me to give him head

sorry for being doppy do flavoured condoms taste ok or do they still taste rubbery as i havent been near one for twenty years/are flavoured lubes as good as they say?