Advice for beginners bondage?

Before you even start experimenting you need to talk honestly about it first because there is nothing worse than trying something and one of you loves it decides they can't live without it and the other is completely the opposite, hates it or is disgusted by it.
Thats how i started but now I'm at the point where i dont care if i hate what hubby does, im the sub he is the dom and i love that i absolutely must do what he wants/tells me to even if I don't want to. ;) . Just be very aware it is very addictive, youll be suprised what boundaries you will eventually cross when you get too deep into the bondage world :)

Good luck and have fun!

CharlottesBox wrote:

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my question! Like I said, I am really new to the bondage scene thats all 😳

Don't worry, you didn't do or say anything offensive. That one user was just trying to provoke an argument.

Someone mentioned softer cuffs instead of metal ones - I agree. I own this pair and they're so lovely to wear: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30718 . Plus, the fact that they can be detached from each other makes them very versatile.

CutieCurious wrote:

CharlottesBox wrote:

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my question! Like I said, I am really new to the bondage scene thats all 😳

Don't worry, you didn't do or say anything offensive. That one user was just trying to provoke an argument.

Someone mentioned softer cuffs instead of metal ones - I agree. I own this pair and they're so lovely to wear: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30718 . Plus, the fact that they can be detached from each other makes them very versatile.

+1 We have those cuffs, and they are so comfortable :) x

Can't see how anyone sensible can be offended by a question! We're just getting into bondage ourselves and bought the beginner's kit from LH which is great. We added a feather tickler and the soft spank (think that's what it's called) paddle and some massage oil, ice and whipped cream for extra fun and had a great time.
Hope you and your partner enjoy experimenting!