Advice from the guys mk2

I'll try again he he

I've been separated now for a month after 11 years and needs are starting again , I need sorting out :-\

So my question is what toy would be best for to purchase ? I have just looked at the flashlight range the new flight one are these a good start or is there something else that will provide the feeling I'm looking for ?

I know its not the same as a real one but close for now is ok

Thanks in advance !

I have some tenga eggs Jim, and they're a little pfnr TBH. Only really useful for no need to clean up afterwards.

jimtech wrote:

I'll try again he he

I've been separated now for a month after 11 years and needs are starting again , I need sorting out :-\

So my question is what toy would be best for to purchase ? I have just looked at the flashlight range the new flight one are these a good start or is there something else that will provide the feeling I'm looking for ?

I know its not the same as a real one but close for now is ok

Thanks in advance !

Hi jimtech - I have heard great things about this toy from a couple of guys on here - it is a bit expensive - but the reviews sound very good :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20451

Thank you for your replies :) I just ordered two tenga eggs as they where on offer and one of those new flashlights . see how I get on Scorpius before I splash out that much on a single toy ;) x

And Ork I'm hoping it won't be boring x thank you !

Swear by fleshlights. I also have a cobra libre which offers penis head stimulation and feels great indeed but fleshlight is for your head and the whole of your shaft and is as close to the real thing as you can get.

Seriously, just get this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006 and use your hands. As long as you don't mind a bit of a mess, it is far better than any toy I have used.

The Tenga eggs are decent as a cheap option, and worth a try. Fleshlights always disappoint me in the end, and I find it hard to recommend them.

I swear by the masturbation lube, and can't recommend it enough!

Are they long enough inside ? I did purchase a Tracy cox stroker a while back but it felt a bit small and the noise was off putting

S&S wrote:

Seriously, just get this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006 and use your hands. As long as you don't mind a bit of a mess, it is far better than any toy I have used.

The Tenga eggs are decent as a cheap option, and worth a try. Fleshlights always disappoint me in the end, and I find it hard to recommend them.

I swear by the masturbation lube, and can't recommend it enough!

Thank you S&S

I fancy a bit of a posh one this time as I can he he . but I get what you mean though simple things are usually better !

YeS fleshlights are long enough. Unless you are 9 inches plus.

Stuburns wrote:

YeS fleshlights are long enough. Unless you are 9 inches plus.

Cool thank you Nah I'm not that big haha wish maybe

I would recommend the flip-hole over the fleshlight to be honest, for several reasons:

1) It doesn't look like a sex toy. It's design is sleek, simple, and not intimidating.

2) Clean up is ridiculously easy - you don't have to wrestle the sleeve out and then clean it and wrestle it back in.

3) The unit has three pressure points which can really help improve and enhance the sensation - the FL has a hard plastic case that is suprisingly bulky and awkward to hole.

The FH is designed to be used up to a maximum of 50 uses but to be honest, I can see it going alot further if you clean and dry it properly and keep it in it's original packaging when not in use. The range of nodule and bumps inside the FH are far more exciting than the FL and it just feels better.

The Eggs are great too, but i've found the best use for those is for massaging the glans and the frenulem, rather than using it as a full on sleeve. You can use them more than once as well if you are gentle and use plenty of cleaner and let them dry. The Hard-Boiled 6-Pack is highly recommended (check out the review I left for it).

The Cobra Libre as mentioned above is a fantastic toy, well worth the money, but it is a completely different sensation to a masturbation sleeve. The unit has a 3.5 inch 'hole' in which you slip into, and it has a ridge which presses against the frenulem, and then the powerful vibrations help bring you to a knee-trembling climax. If that interests you, perhaps maybe experiment with a LH mini wand, and use the wand head on the underside - if that does anything for you, the Cobra Libre would definitely be a good investment for your sexual future!

I've got a fleshlight tis a very good toy. You'll enjoy it :-)