Advice on domination

Hello :) Sometimes my boyfriend wants me to take control and be dominant. Has anyone got any advice on what I can say to him to be dominant? Thank you! Xxx

Since I do not know you it is tough . I myself like my wife to talk to me like she bought me as a sex slave , a bit rough talk . Command me to preform and if I do well , let me lick her and if not a creative punishment . Especially when she is going to peg me or do a little cock sounding . We never really got into spanking , just a lite riding crop now and again .

x.Curvy_is_sexy.x wrote:

Hello :) Sometimes my boyfriend wants me to take control and be dominant. Has anyone got any advice on what I can say to him to be dominant? Thank you! Xxx

There are many scenarios played out in script if you google it, such as badgirlsbible for example.There are also videos here on LH that give advice on the subject.

It is difficuly though as each male prefers different things when being dominated by a female, some like verbal abuse, humiliation for example. If you research it you can then ask your partner what he would actually like and dislike, you would then have an idea as to a scenario you could create for you both.

I just like tie and tease, body worship, watersports, strap on play. But that is my preference, not every male is the same. Talk to him ask him what type of domination he would like, you can always say know if it is too much.

Note below, I am not an expert, my advice is purely on my understanding of DOMS, please dont sue me lol.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

x.Curvy_is_sexy.x wrote:

There are many scenarios played out in script if you google it, such as badgirlsbible for example.There are also videos here on LH that give advice on the subject.

It is difficuly though as each male prefers different things when being dominated by a female, some like verbal abuse, humiliation for example. If you research it you can then ask your partner what he would actually like and dislike, you would then have an idea as to a scenario you could create for you both.

I just like tie and tease, body worship, watersports, strap on play. But that is my preference, not every male is the same. Talk to him ask him what type of domination he would like, you can always say know if it is too much.

Note below, I am not an expert, my advice is purely on my understanding of DOMS, please dont sue me lol.

lol well, me and him definitely aren't into me going anywhere near his bum lol he's into being teased and wants me to say things that are dirty/dominating but I can't think of what to say lol also, whilst he's tied up he wants me to sit on his face but I've never done it before! Xxx

Hi just new here some body can be dominant to me and show me round lol

In terms of face sitting, you need to make sure he can still communicate with you. This could be him holding something that will make a noise if he drops it or squeezes it. (Think bells, pet toys like balls with squeakers) or for him to be able to touch you so he can tap out.

In terms of talking dirty/dominant, as others have said it depends on what he likes but telling him exactly what you want is a good start, like tell him to go down on you or to touch you in a certain way or fetch and use a particular toy on you. Tell him he is yours to use as you see fit and for your pleasure and if he is really really good, you might let him orgasm. Or you could tease him by talking about the things you could do to him, like saying you could give him a blow job and lightly brush your lips against the head of his penis before pulling away.

Mmm reading this gave me a instant growth in my pants

Explore explore explore! Every submissive has different ticks that set them off. No two are the same, and you can't treat two submissives the same as a result. There's no one size fits all way to make somebody really get going from submission. Your best course of action is look into some popular kinks and base a scene around it. Throw in stuff they like, and stuff you want to experiment with. Mix in new things with their favourites for positive association, and if they really don't like it they'll tell you.

Strange as it sounds there a few "scolding" videos on places like YouTube where proffesional doms have recorded them, also if you google strict wives they have a few on their website (sorry to the mods if that's not allowed ) Another idea is ask him to write a sexy story about the two of you with his deepest fantasies in it. Some times it is easier then face to face especially when you have been with somone a while

There are many workshops on BDSM in UK. Why not attend one of these and learn more from it. You also get to meet like-minded people who can share with you their experience.