advice on lingerie.

Hi i really love this item http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28106. however i have very large boobies (32GG) that have headed south on a permanent basis. therefore i have to wear a bra.

I was therfore wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to wear the above top in public with a bra? without it looking silly.

thanks peeps

Are you asking for advice on what bras to wear with it or what clothes to wear with it & a bra?

I think as long as it's not a bra with a really opaque band and thick straps it could be fine - one with a slimmer band, one in a sheer lace/mesh that's close to the colour of your skintone, one with crisscross straps that are similar to the ones on the body, or one co-ordinated to your outfit. You could try adding body tape for extra support?

A strapless bra would be best I think though, or maybe even a really pretty basque/body underneath, although I don't know if you'd want to layer like that.

Halterneck bikini underneath?
Or even if you have to wear a proper bra, match the colour to your skirt / trousers or shoes / jewellery etc so that it looks like part of the outfit x

Some Demi bras may work or use tape to hold your breasts in place.

Would you try an adhesive bra?

It has no back or straps & matches most skin tones so you wouldn't see it at the sides. x

I'd go for something like a Freebra like the above poster suggested. They have surprising "keep in place" factor. It'd be a crime to ruin a lovely back like that with straps, to be honest. ;)

To be honest why spoil that great outfit with a bra. Your thinking that because your experiencing the natural effects of gravity as we all do.

This is supposed to be revealing so be proud of who and what you are.

I agree with the two immediately above commenters: FreeBra's are ace, but no bra is better.

I understand why you'd want to wear a bra though. Escaping boobs aren't fun!
So, make a statement. A bright or boldly colored bra, preferably with a thicker band, will look awesome!
If you can't get one also, buy white and fabric dye! I find the easiest way to get what I want is often to do it myself c:

M&A wrote:

To be honest why spoil that great outfit with a bra. Your thinking that because your experiencing the natural effects of gravity as we all do.

This is supposed to be revealing so be proud of who and what you are.

+1

I think i found it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Splendour-Black-Seamfree-Backless-Halterneck-Diamante-Back-Bra-Size-34B/251613663518?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms