Advice on shaving / trimming

hey all,

just after some advice on shaving trimming pubes, and whats better, i currently trim mine but wondering about shaving them, gf seems to prefer trimmed any adivce thanks

hazza1 wrote:

gf seems to prefer trimmed any adivce thanks

I'd say there's your answer right there, after all it's not us who'll be getting up close and personal with them πŸ˜‰

I think the answer would rather be what is OP's personnal preference

Mine are trimmed, shaving would itch when they grow back. Trimming looks neat and tidy especially if you are hairy like me.

I would advise you not to shave if you haven't already because it really does itch as it grows back and I bet it's a lot more easier to maintain trimming. As the hair grows back it becomes stubbly and I try to be as smooth as possible so I usually find I cause myself a rash from over shaving, trimming would be sooo much easier.
If your OH prefers trimmed then happy days, stick with it ☺️

I shave twice a week and have no problems at all. I like to be silky smooth down there....my oh shaves too. Rubbing baby in oil straight after shaving helps prevent any irritation x

I tried shaving a few times but the shaving rash ,in grown hairs and sheer itchiness as it started to grow back was horrible . And to keep on top of it i needed to do it every few days .
Trimming is a lot easier !

im a regular shaver....almost always smoooooooooooooooooth.

between the bums i use hair removing cream :)

hazza1 wrote:

hey all,

just after some advice on shaving trimming pubes, and whats better, i currently trim mine but wondering about shaving them, gf seems to prefer trimmed any adivce thanks

It all depends on what you prefer . At end of the day its you who will be doing the shaving or trimming. Also to a lesser extent your OH.

Every woman is different but mine likes body hair on guys ( not the back though) and trimmed pubes .

Its entirely up to you.

However. If you can bear it, go for a wax. A MILLION times better than shaving, waaaay smoother, no irritation what so ever, thinner hair growth. It's brilliant.

I recommend to trim or wax, do not shave though, it's awful.
I wax but my OH simply trims or shaves but he does it nicely so he doesn't leave any rash or razor bumps, I've never been able to do that though! Plus waxing lasts longer.

I shave daily and use hair conditioner to prevent any itching or rashes even though I am only shaving a tiny bit of stubble. I just prefer to be smooth and feel cleaner because there's no hair. I then slather some moisturiser on after and I'm good to go πŸ˜€. I'm the same with my legs and armpits it's just part of my routine and so quick to do.

I keep mine trimmed I have shaved in the past and had no problems with it being itchy mind you my OH thought I was daft for doing it