Advice on what to do once your man is tied up

Okay so i had a bet with my boyfriend, and whoever won got to tie up the other person (i won...knew i would because i pretty much already knew the outcome)

Anyway, i have bought some lovehoney bondage tape and now need ideas of what to do!!

The first thought that popped into my head was to wear my new knickers (although he's already seen them now which kind of takes the excitment out) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21856 , then tie his hands to the bed, kiss him for a while, kneck, stomach, thighs. Then after a handjob with some passionfruit lube slowly give him a blow job (but straddled over him, so he can see my new underwear) after he's pretty horney (or i hope so) take off the underwear let him lick me a little but leaning forward a bit so its a bit of a tease, then finally girl on top.

Apologies if thats a bit too much details, just really want some ideas. Have tried the whole handcuffs thing once (with another partner) but didnt really have a plan. Figured if i new what i was doing things would go a little better!

HELP!

Perhaps add a blindfold? So he doesn't know what to expect next and heighten his senses?

I thought about that, and i know if he was the one tying me up i would love to be blindfolded. However i was skeptical about adding that part. I know for him watching me give him a blow job really turns him on

I think the tradition once the man is tied to the bed is to rob him !

How about a feather tickle him a little before you kiss him all over get all his skin all sensative , blindfolding takes the fun out of a blow job for him as seeing his OH do it turns them on so much more and the fact he can't touch you will make it much more fun . You could blindfold him while tickling him with the feather and the handjob abd then letting him see when you give him a blowjob ? Before slipping fully down on him you could tease him a little before he gets to get inside you. Fully , slipping half way then getting off him , then doing it again and see how long its before he's begging to be fully inside you ; ) . Have fun x

If you do add a blindfold, you could try some of the suggestions in our How to Use a Blindfold for Better Sex blog :-)

MrBumcheeks wrote:

Equip yourself with his wallet and go shopping! :-D

pmsl great answer :)

KinkyFuckery wrote:

How about a feather tickle him a little before you kiss him all over get all his skin all sensative , blindfolding takes the fun out of a blow job for him as seeing his OH do it turns them on so much more and the fact he can't touch you will make it much more fun . You could blindfold him while tickling him with the feather and the handjob abd then letting him see when you give him a blowjob ? Before slipping fully down on him you could tease him a little before he gets to get inside you. Fully , slipping half way then getting off him , then doing it again and see how long its before he's begging to be fully inside you ; ) . Have fun x

Thanks, quite growing to like this idea of doing it half with a blindfold and half without.

Love the lovehoney tease me satin blindfold but a bit too late to order that, is bondage tape okay to be used as a blindfold (obviously not over his nose or anything) i.e will it stick to his hair?

Naked_butler wrote:

I think the tradition once the man is tied to the bed is to rob him !

Brilliant! Maybe this time i will actually do some naughty things to him. . . that way he will be less unsuspecting next time :P

I think the bondage tape will work fine as a blindfold - it doesn't stick to hair or anything like that so that isn't a worry. It might let him peek a bit but that's not too much to worry about.

As for what you should do to him: whatever you want to do to him! Since your in control it can be all about you giving yourself pleasure through him. If you want to blindfold him - do it. If you want to play by yourself on the other side of the room, or while sat on top of him - do it. If you want to bring him close to orgasm then leave him hanging - do it. Whatever makes you happy :) By making it a good experience for you, you will make it a good one for him.

Enjoy :)

if he peaks i guess punishment is in order :P

liking the idea of playing alone, think that would deffo be a turn on for him (what's the guys opinion on that)

deffo agree with bringing him close to the edge then stopping :)

Here is some ideas for you.

1 - Sit where he can see you and masturbate yourself to orgasm.

2 - Take a photo of him with HIS mobile.

3 - Take a photo of him with your mobile.

4 - Invite someone else round to help / to join in

Ha ha he has a lock on his phone, and my lovely Samsung galaxy was lost at a dropkick murphys gig a while ago, so until i can buy a replacement (probably never, now I'm addicted to looking on here) my temp phone has no camera.

would of been a nice payback after he whipped out his phone to try film me giving him a bow job about a month ago. deleted now (or it better be, balls will be in a vice if i see otherwise) :P

How about using a strap on - on him?

ruffnek wrote:

How about using a strap on - on him?

think that one would freak him out, asked him about fingers once, he didn't seem too interested. although the other week was the first time he let me massage the bit between the balls and bum (don't know the name sorry) so maybe we're working down ;)

try using a vibator on the tip of his penis

Grab the TV remote and watch what you want

Sit on his face

Phone his mother

all the above at the same time lol

mylastserenade wrote:

if he peaks i guess punishment is in order :P

liking the idea of playing alone, think that would deffo be a turn on for him (what's the guys opinion on that)

deffo agree with bringing him close to the edge then stopping :)

I am a guy :) would definitely work for me

It's got to be a bit abusive....

Sit him in the shower

Tie his hands to his feet

Slip off those knicks, wipe yourself off with them, stuff them in this mouth, then tape over.

Then Egg-nog him

Break an egg over his groin, add a sloosh of advocat, mix it up in his privates, then get it down you.

Wash him off with the shower ..... on cold

Put a lead around his neck, release his feet and hands, and tow him, crawling on his hands and knees, to the bed.

Tie him down, then do all those good things mentioned above.

(Just don't tell him my name, OK)

Blind fold him, hover near his face and use this baby to squirt on him:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464.