Advice please guys

Hello guys and girls:)

me and my boyfriend are thinking of trying me to go on top for the first time. I've never done it before and wondered if any of youse have any tips or advice on how I could make it good/enjoyable/pleasurable for us both.

thank you all in advance :-) x

Go slow. Use lube if you have some. Slowly ease yourself into him and try leaning forward to begin with as the angle of insertion is not as deep. When you feel more comfortable you can sit up at more of a 90 degrees angle.
Some people like to rock back and fourth, some like to bounce. Some guys like to thrust from below you while other guys like to lay there and let the girl do all the work. What I have enjoyed with one partner has been different with another..... So just go slow and see what feels good. Ask him if he's enjoying it and ask him what he would lik you to do or keep doing.
Communication is vital for any good sexual experience! That's probably the reason most people say the best sex of there life is with the popes they marry

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Go slow. Use lube if you have some. Slowly ease yourself into him and try leaning forward to begin with as the angle of insertion is not as deep. When you feel more comfortable you can sit up at more of a 90 degrees angle.
Some people like to rock back and fourth, some like to bounce. Some guys like to thrust from below you while other guys like to lay there and let the girl do all the work. What I have enjoyed with one partner has been different with another..... So just go slow and see what feels good. Ask him if he's enjoying it and ask him what he would lik you to do or keep doing.
Communication is vital for any good sexual experience! That's probably the reason most people say the best sex of there life is with the popes they marry

Shum mishtake shurely!

Hi. Just go for it. Make sure u warm up first and that you insert his penis at a pace your comfortable with. Start grinding slow until your comfortable and then speed up at a pace u are happy with. The penis will generally go deeper into you than if he were on top. He will probably be concentrating on making it feel good for you too. Try wearing a push up bra that he can remove whilst you are on top. This will give him a goal to remove it giving you more time to ease into it at your pace. Most importantly just enjoy it. I'm sure you both will. This is my wife's favourite position.

Lol people they marry.... Standing here baking a cake, typing and trying to control to kids

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Lol people they marry.... Standing here baking a cake, typing and trying to control to kids

I have that down in the running for typo of the year though BV. Serious laughter occurred.

Lol oh there has been worse. I sent my mil a text once with the word fanny in it.

Lol oh there has been worse. I sent my mil a text once with the word fanny in it.