Advice please?

I brought myself a vibrator off LH a little while ago but my OH has recently moved in and doesn't know I have it. As we are together all the time at the moment I fantasise constantly about him using it on me but I feel uncomfortable approaching it. I'm worried about his reaction to me having it and him not knowing! Am I being stupid? Any tips or advice would be amazing!

How about tell him through a game. Write down three sexy secrets that you both have, the rule is no judging. Then if you want to explore each others secrets you can.

LD93 wrote:

I brought myself a vibrator off LH a little while ago but my OH has recently moved in and doesn't know I have it. As we are together all the time at the moment I fantasise constantly about him using it on me but I feel uncomfortable approaching it. I'm worried about his reaction to me having it and him not knowing! Am I being stupid? Any tips or advice would be amazing!

Take it out during role play. He will loves it if you tell him to do it on you. He loves you and all comes in a package.

I would say that it depends on how comfortable you both are with each other and whether he is the sort of bloke who lacks self-confidence as you may need to make sure his ego doesn't get bruised.

Some men see you wanting to use a toy as a threat to their masculinity and feel they can't be good enough if you need to seek pleasure from elsewhere.

In either case, it may be worth bringing up the subject of adding toys in to the mix to gauge his reaction first and, if he seems in to the idea, mention that you have one from before you met and see if he is open to experimenting.

Personally, I would love my partner to be more open to me using toys with her (even bought her a vibrator a number of years ago for when I was working nights) but she is quite reserved in that manner.

I recently persuaded her to let me try a couple of penis sleeves/extenders but she insists that she still prefers mine without the add-on. She clearly enjoyed it though, based on her reaction during and mood after, so I appreciate that she is saying that just to massage my ego and it may be worth you taking a similar tact if you think he may feel threatened.

The other option to guage his level of acceptability would be to ask if he wants to browse the LoveHoney site together to take a look at what is available. If he seems happy for you to obtain toys of this nature, bring out your monster.

I think you will find most men would be delighted that you have one, and would want to use during sex. To add, if he cares for you which I am assuming he does having moved in, he won't judge you.

I bought my first ever a couple of months ago and was really shy about telling my partner he’s away a lot and it’s tough sometimes I did eventually tell him casually dropped into conversation that I might have bought one and to my surprise he was ok not thrilled but ok however we are isolating separately and now he regularly asks me to pull it out along with the wand I brought a couple of weeks back and asks me to tell him what I’m doing he’s even admitted he finds it a real turn on and is looking forward to trying it out when we are back together. I would suggest you just tell him maybe suggest some new lingerie and look at love honey together maybe walk around it possibly looking at the deals and say ooo that looks fun gauge his response and if he’s interested then you could suggest you try the one you already have I’m sure he will love it

Thank you all for your tips, each one is brilliant and will definitely be putting these to the test. I've also just come across a blog on LH about introducing sex toys into a relationship which I'm going to have read through.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

I think you will find most men would be delighted that you have one, and would want to use during sex. To add, if he cares for you which I am assuming he does having moved in, he won't judge you.

Nice. Whenever I orgasm in whatever ways with or without toys, he always feels he had done a good job.

New enjoyment wrote:

.... to my surprise he was ok not thrilled but ok however we are isolating separately and now he regularly asks me to pull it out along with the wand I brought a couple of weeks back and asks me to tell him what I’m doing he’s even admitted he finds it a real turn on and is looking forward to trying it out when we are back together....

My hub does that all the time.

If he wants to please you then he will not mind in the slightest. IF he doesnt want to please you, you have other questions to ask. Also hes a bloke and its a gadget. Blokes like toys to play with.

I wouldn't imagine he will mind in the least.

I love using vibrators on my wife before and during sex and I also love it when she uses it on herself before, during and sometimes after sex if she still feels the need to come again.

I would use that fantasy and record yourself using it. Then send it to your other half. Trust me that would drive them wild and would encourage it to be used. Hopefully everything works out for you 👍