advice please

thanks for your comments - heres another thing during sex when im really horny and its seems to be when im on top and really gettng in to it it feels amazing i suddenly get into a trembling tearfull moaning state why do you think that is ?

Hey Jennii, sounds like you're touching on why the French call the orgasm "la petite mort."

Our emotions are funny things. From crying with joy to laughing at funerals, they can feel very unexpected.

Sex especially seems to bring out strange reactions in people. Many men will attest to laughing a little at the point of orgasm and euphoria can do mad things to us.

I've found it confusing when I feel blue during sex, despite the fact I'm doing it for the right reasons with the right person. Sometimes I'll pause until it passes but most of the time I find it's useful to let the emotion out.

Crying during sex is not recommended and not a great look but channeling it into your sex play can be very cathartic.

But if you are intimate enough with someone a post-shag cry with someone's arms around you can feel like a big relief.

PS I find coming like a train helps too.

PPS forgot to say something which explains why you feel sad during arousal as opposed to just orgasm.

When we're randy our bodies produce dopamine. To counteract this release we also produce prolactin. Sexual satisfaction is really tied up with this chemical.

Prolactin is often released through our tears. So it seems reasonable that you want to cry if you've got a sudden surge of the stuff.

Women produce more prolactin because it's also related to breast milk. This is one of the many reasons why scientists think women are more likely to feel an urge to cry than men.

During arousal, prolactin makes our genitals flex and eventually this leads to contractions and ejaculation. It can cause intense feelings of euphoria and pleasure too.The flip side of this is that as the prolactin continues to flow, especially after climax, it starts to depress the nervous system. In men this is thought to cause the sleepiness that follows and influence the amount of time he takes to be ready for another go.

It's also this chemical that effects our blood flow during sex. Blood that surges to our below bits is usally drawn from our heads, hands and feet. So if you're feeling light headed and tingly too, that would be very natural.

I've certainly felt all of these things at one point and I know it's a good one if I can't form a sentence afterwards.

lola69 wrote:

thankyou loads of good points there tigerlilies and thanks for the comment i love them :)

Your welcome, great to see your writing stories. Let us know how you get on.

*you're even. Small typo but as an English student that's shaming.

thanks for your comments but i thnk i know what you mean ive heard other women do it too i recon its because its all overwelming and thers another thing lol

how do you know if you have had a orgasm because some people say they just know and that your pussy tightens and gets alot more wet

i can feel that when i finger myself i feel my pussy tighten and get alot more wet and its just a little bit thicker in texture then my normal wetness and normaly i become more dry after i feel this texture also it aint like what people also said about feeling the need to wee or explode or feeling this amazing feeling i just feel what i just said and the feeling of release and finished

however during sex or when my partner preforms oral sex on me i dont feel any thing apart from the normal feeling each time he does it, the other day he cumed on my belly and doing so i could see if i had that thicker texture and i did he also said that once fingering me he can sometimes feel a rush of fluid rush down onto his fingers that felt different to seconds before it happened he said it felt moist and warm but i didnt feel nothing different to when he normal fingers me

so from this texture which i can only feel the release of when i play with my self, that is just the same as wetness just abit thicker so it dont look like boy come and it dont propley come out my pussy when this appears it just rushes down and i am really wet and i dont want to say oh yeah ive comed or orgasmed when not knowing 100% so any advice on that ?

I'm getting fed up of massaging your ego TL, so I won't this time (I'm excellent at backhanded compliments). Interesting read that helps explain why ladies are a little bit mental.

Ad will love your scienciness on display there!

WandA wrote:

I'm getting fed up of massaging your ego TL, so I won't this time (I'm excellent at backhanded compliments). Interesting read that helps explain why ladies are a little bit mental.External Media

Ad will love your scienciness on display there!

*Nods* bit of a physiological chemicals (hormones, neurotransmitters, etc.) geek here...

Fascinating how pretty much everything in our bodies is related to various chemicals.

Ax

Jennii x wrote:

thanks for your comments but i thnk i know what you mean ive heard other women do it too i recon its because its all overwelming and thers another thing lol

how do you know if you have had a orgasm because some people say they just know and that your pussy tightens and gets alot more wet

I know it's going to feel like a cop-out answer, but trust me on this, and everyone else will say the same. There is no way you can have an orgasm and not know about it. If you're not sure if you're having one, you're probably not. This was what I was told before I had sex and it sure as hell turned out to be true.

The best thing you can really do to achieve an orgasm is just to forget about it! Many people will tell you that thinking and focussing on orgasms will stop you from having them. I've missed many an orgasm by thinking "here it comes!"

Bodies are weird, and sometimes we feel finished when we haven't orgasmed. Nothing wrong with that.

Agree with Esksvie, you'll just know. It can also be very hard to continue whilst it's happening. I find the chorus of angels is usually a clue but don't be suprised if it doesn't live up to your expectations.

This would be a great topic to start a thread about so you could get more responses and I could stop threadjacking.

PS WandA, you're a doll.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Agree with Esksvie, you'll just know. It can also be very hard to continue whilst it's happening. I find the chorus of angels is usually a clue but don't be suprised if it doesn't live up to your expectations.

This would be a great topic to start a thread about so you could get more responses and I could stop threadjacking.

There is a thread somewhere - I'm sure of it...not sure what it would be called though....hmmm.

Ax

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/63085-recognising-an-orgasm/

Spot on TL - good searching! I'm hopeless with online searches...

Ax

a little upate things are still going well friday an saturday night we text each other too much he got turned on cause i was at a ann summers party and was distracting me to say the least some of the things he is saying i love the sound of but i am a litle scared if im honest but i think thats lack of experience