Advise needed about toning bumb muscles

A good friend of mine (female) has asked if there is anything she can do to tone and tighten he's sphincter?

She says she has very loose muscles and always has had, but is worried that in time she will become feacally incontinent. She says she has never had anal play, too worried about the risk of messing herself.

i know some people use jiggle balls anally, is this to tone/strengthen the muscles and improve control? I use jiggle balls viginally for this, but I'm not into anal, so I'm asking your advice so that I can help my friend.

Would a vibrating butt plug help?

Would jiggle balls help?

Any suggestions welcome, as I would like to help my friend.

I don't have any advice regarding the toning aspect but I would say never ever use jiggle balls anally, they can get lost!!

delilahxx wrote:

I don't have any advice regarding the toning aspect but I would say never ever use jiggle balls anally, they can get lost!!

Thanks I had not thought about that.

Maybe when your friend does her normal PC muscle exercises, tell her to clench her anal muscles at the same time. This may help to strengthen them xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Maybe when your friend does her normal PC muscle exercises, tell her to clench her anal muscles at the same time. This may help to strengthen them xx

this ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

last year I had cauda equina and laost all conrol of my bowel function and had physio and was tokd to di my pelvic floor exercises. Do 10 quick clenches 3 times a day and 10 longer ones for 10 seconds, 3 times a day and it worked quite rapidly.

Do not use balls for anal use. It could be a very bad hospital trip if they get lost 🙈
Could always try with pelvic floor

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

this ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

last year I had cauda equina and laost all conrol of my bowel function and had physio and was tokd to di my pelvic floor exercises. Do 10 quick clenches 3 times a day and 10 longer ones for 10 seconds, 3 times a day and it worked quite rapidly.

Thanks so much it's good to get a response from someone who has has a similar problem. Maybe if I suggest this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32206 to help with her pelvic floor workout.

In fact a few of us (her friends) could club together and buy her it for her birthday.

thanks so much for your help, I will pass on your information.

Hey Fun Louise

We sell Tens-based pelvic floor exercisers that are also safe for anal play. Mild electric pulses will cause her muscles to contract and strengthen over time. It's actually recommended by GP's to help with faecal incontinence.

If I remember correctly, I believe the TensCare Itouch Sure Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Electrical Pulses comes with instructions for anal use. 

We also sell these similar products: 

Fetish Fantasy Shock Therapy Pleasure Probe - this one might be a little intense, and doesn't come with extensive instructions though

ElectraStim P-Spot Gift Pack - a little more expensive, and geared more towards pleasure, but would still be effective

but in all honesty, I would probably recommend the TensCare one above all the others as it's marketed for both pleasure and health and explains the potential benefits of using it anally. It's also really easy to use, non intimidating and gives the user complete control over intensity to ease them in gently. I would just recommend she picks up a water based anal lubricant to help with insertion and conductivity. 

And to reiterate what others have said, jiggle balls should never be used anally. You should only ever use toys with a flared base for anal insertion to ensure nothing gets lost!

Hope that helps! 

I've got an E-stim with the anal plug and when that's on you feel as if you could crush a walnut or break someons finger. lol

If they think its going to become a problem then I'd recommend going electronic, they could exercise the right muscles anytime.

Enjoy. x

Has she ruled out a medical reason for this? I mean, if there was never anal play & it's always been that way, I would want medical issues/causes ruling out. I have bladder issues, in my area we can self refer to the continence team. I know it's embarrassing for many, but they've seen it all. Aside from that, only ever use things with a base anally.. No balls.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey Fun Louise

We sell Tens-based pelvic floor exercisers that are also safe for anal play. Mild electric pulses will cause her muscles to contract and strengthen over time. It's actually recommended by GP's to help with faecal incontinence.

If I remember correctly, I believe the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580 comes with instructions for anal use.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33651 - this one might be a little intense, and doesn't come with extensive instructions though

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32777 - a little more expensive, and geared more towards pleasure, but would still be effective

but in all honesty, I would probably recommend the TensCare one above all the others as it's marketed for both pleasure and health and explains the potential benefits of using it anally. It's also really easy to use, non intimidating and gives the user complete control over intensity to ease them in gently. I would just recommend she picks up a water based anal lubricant to help with insertion and conductivity.

And to reiterate what others have said, jiggle balls should never be used anally. You should only ever use toys with a flared base for anal insertion to ensure nothing gets lost!

Hope that helps!

Thanks that really great. I will pass it on.

LittleLuce wrote:

Has she ruled out a medical reason for this? I mean, if there was never anal play & it's always been that way, I would want medical issues/causes ruling out. I have bladder issues, in my area we can self refer to the continence team. I know it's embarrassing for many, but they've seen it all. Aside from that, only ever use things with a base anally.. No balls.

I don't know she didn't say but I will ask, I guess there could be a medical reason.

Pelvic floor muscles should help with that. She will need to do them daily to notice an improvement.
Her best option would be to visit her GP so they can make sure everything is ok.

Kegel balls for your bum http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058

The muslces around the anus are part of the pelvic floor. To exercise them you need to try and wiggle your coccyx. They the muscles most important when trying to do the last few pushes in childbirth too, as they pop that head out.

There are a few everyday exercies she can do too. One being going on all fours whilst on your back (basically the crab yoga position) and thrusting your bum up and down.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey Fun Louise

If I remember correctly, I believe the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580 comes with instructions for anal use.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33651 - this one might be a little intense, and doesn't come with extensive instructions though

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32777 - a little more expensive, and geared more towards pleasure, but would still be effective

Hope that helps!

Don't forget that lovehoney stock anal beads / butt plugs with jiggle balls. Agree they have to be flared based, but it may get confusing you saying they should never be used, when the product description / title even states they have jiggle balls in the butt plug =)