Advise on best ways to turn men on?

Hey I was woundering how can I turn my mr on? Obviously I know the basics and I have no problem on getting him in the mood. I was just woundering if their was anything special I could pull out the bag? I know about the ear and neck kissing and the blowing on the back of the neck and spine and on kissing the ribs and near his hips but is their anything els? Thanks xx

You had me at hello.

Men are very visual, so maybe try some new lingerie? Also, my man loves it when I straddle him and throw him down on the bed out of the blue.

The best advice I could give you Mallow, as a man, is simply talk to him candidly, seriously and openly.

That way you could find out exactly what he likes and doesn't like. By all means keep it light-hearted, but I wouldn't suggest doing it in a 'jokey' way otherwise he may just think you are taking the mickey and you might end up with silly answers rather than the honesty you need.

You will also get more respect by asking in an open way and have a better relationship with your man. Tell him your wants, needs and desires - you never know, he might secretly want the same things.

Contrary to popular belief in the gutter press and stupid tv programmes, men may be shy or embarrassed about asking to do a certain thing in a sexual relationship, which can lead to frustration and unhappyness. It may be that he wants to be dominated in some way (for example) or whatever; but unless you talk about it, you will never know.

All respect to you for asking and good luck in what you desire. x

I'd agree with Penny... What man doesn't love lingerie.... but for me I'd be more like what brahman said.

For my man it's stockings, or looking at him while I give him a bj

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

For my man it's stockings, or looking at him while I give him a bj

stockings is the magic word for me! also love to come home to find oh already bring naughty!

Thanks I will try a bit of dressing up see how that goes :)

My man does like being dominated but I don't know what to do because I have never done it befor so I'm clueless to be honest any one have any tips?

One thing you can do Mallow is to tie him up! That way he has no control and you are in total control of the situation. Tease him and this will make him want you even more and be even more wild!

Or, maybe if you're not confident about tying him up (because there are lots of ways to do it wrong), you could use restraints of some sort on him - something to tie his hands together, something for that purpose like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21799 or you could use bondage tape.

And you could use that in tandem with a blindfold so you can tease him (maybe temperature play) without him knowing what's coming next. :)

During sex, tell him how you want to be done - positions, intensity etc. Be very expicit - men get very turned on by a woman who knows what she wants.

Ok guys thank I will give them all a try :) we do have handcuffs so that could be a starting point as well as the dressing up x

Mallow wrote:

My man does like being dominated but I don't know what to do because I have never done it befor so I'm clueless to be honest any one have any tips?

I like being dominated too.

The other day my OH did something so simple, but it proper turned me on

I was lying down, she straddled me cowgirl style, and grabbed my wrists, rested my hands on her thighs, she was squeezing quite tightly, and it was clear that she wasn't going to let them go

Penny5518 wrote:

Men are very visual, so maybe try some new lingerie? Also, my man loves it when I straddle him and throw him down on the bed out of the blue.

What penny said. If we have to think too much the brain needs more blood so less to go elsewhere. Keep it simple, I images don't need much thinking so looking sexy will do it everytime

Men simply like someone to take an interest in them.I get turned on when a man or woman looks straight into my eyes

,cheers guys I will put your suggestions all into practice :) x