After 25 years of comdoms

Well after 25 years of comdoms the wife has gone on the the pop pill.

I've waited so long for this the only time I didn't use a comdom was when we had the kids.

It's so different not using a comdom I feel so more conected to here it's fantastic.

So with any luck I will not be buying comdoms from Lovehoney anymore.

Only one worry thou is my early post about pre cum.

Dam it.

I would worry about your spelling of "condom" too, if i was being honest with you :P

I Wish wrote:

Well after 25 years of condoms the wife has gone on the the pop pill.

I've waited so long for this the only time I didn't use a condom was when we had the kids.

It's so different not using a comdom I feel so more conected to here it's fantastic.

So with any luck I will not be buying condoms from Lovehoney anymore.

Only one worry thou is my early post about pre cum.

Dam it.

I should read my posts before posting lol.

It definitely feels better, although I would have to suggest the Passante Unique, thin condoms for those who still rely on a condom for their sole form of contraception.

The Passante Unique is the one of the best on the market!

My OH bought a pack of mixed rubbers once but i was really struggling to come at times, then realised we had been using some kind of desensitising ones, for guys who come too fast. Aye, they work alright. You lose any feeling at all down there and have absolutely no hope of coming with them :P After that little discovery we swapped to another type, or else i would still be going yet :O

Nice one.

I don't think I could bare condoms for that long, after mostly being on the pill and then my OH having the snip a few years ago, I've got very used to not having them.

Been 3 years of not using any for us :-) unfortunatelyi cant have thepillasidont remember to takeit every day routinely so i have my jab :-D i lovemy jab xx

I hate condoms. Vile things. Takes away the feeling and also takes away the fun of going down after sex.

pip pip old bean - I hear that last one. Just had the snip and waiting for the firing blanks all clear...!

Bareback here we come....with blanks of course....

I woud tend to agree that you definitely feel more connected without condoms.

Id agree you feel more connected to.

My oh is the only person I've not used condoms with and we were together about 3 years before i went on the pill and i think it did change things for us.

Its been 2 years without them now and would find it difficult getting used to them again.

we havent used them sice we have been together

hate the feeling of them. they feel so false.. like your not fully connected together

The sensation for a man is definitely superior without. With an ex, she had a family history, so could not go on the pill. So the only time we had unprotected sex was on her 'safe time' ie around her period (I know this is a myth but we were young...) Most boyfriends hate that time of the month, I absolutely loved it!!

Janny wrote:

The sensation for a man is definitely superior without. With an ex, she had a family history, so could not go on the pill. So the only time we had unprotected sex was on her 'safe time' ie around her period (I know this is a myth but we were young...) Most boyfriends hate that time of the month, I absolutely loved it!!

The "time of the month" thing never bothers me. And in fact, knowing my gf feels hornier around those times makes me want to have her even more :P We just make sure not to be too untidy about it all.

Clown Feet wrote:

Janny wrote:

The "time of the month" thing never bothers me. And in fact, knowing my gf feels hornier around those times makes me want to have her even more :P We just make sure not to be too untidy about it all.

Yeah you know what I mean!! Great times!

love the feel of a condom beingused on /in my vagina,always have

realy turns me on

I'm with the majority on this one - wearing a condom whilst making love is like washing your feet with your socks on !

I had the snip many years ago, so for most of my adult life I have never made love wearing condoms, but it's all academic now - never get the chance to make a choice one way or the other.