After sex

That’s sounds so amazing :heart_eyes: I hope Alice is into pee :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I hope she is too :crossed_fingers:t2:
Make sure get a good waterproof sheet :wink:

Oh hun, how you could think so little of me not to have one :wink:

I just realised I’ve given away her name too :see_no_evil:

Get up and pee. It’s been years since my bladder was strong enough to do anything else right afterwards. When I was younger, cuddle and sleep.

1 Like

Gawd that would have been well weird just walking in, hump and walk out! Makes sex sound like a slot machine haha :joy:

In all honesty I wasn’t far off that at that stage of my life :joy:

In mind it sounds hot but reality I think I’d need a connection of sort to have sex with someone as it’d be meaningless to me

1 Like

I’m reality it was hot but there was definitely a connection there which helped :blush:

That’s good so kinda like role play in ways which is fun :star_struck:

1 Like

Don’t. I am SO EXCITED for tonight!

1 Like

:dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2:

1 Like

A nice cuddle :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

One night stand, was so drunk. After bouncing on his cock for five minutes had to go and puke, came back to finish him off and after a couple of minutes had to puke again. Went to bed and fell asleep leaving him with his boner. Woke up a couple of hours later, tried to sneak out to be asked if he could have one more shot off me, stripped off gave me a good fuck and came on my tits. Quick wipe clothes back on and left! :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a great evening for you :partying_face:

2 Likes

Wet wipes are a great invention. Beats the crusty sock from my youth​:grimacing: Don’t know how we managed before we had our son​:joy:

2 Likes

This isn’t pretty (but honest). Check on eachother "you ok? Yes… you? “Yes” etc.

Then whoever is closer grabs the tissues. We wipe ourselves and I’m often in the attractive “squatting” position kneeling on the bed waiting for gravity to do its thing.

Then loo and cwtches.

6 Likes

Make a mad dash to the toilet in hopes no cum runs down my legs before getting there!

2 Likes

@MasterOfSexToys :laughing: That is the exact reason for my squat. I have a very nice bedroom carpet

1 Like

It was amazing! Will update you later x

1 Like

Cigarettes for sure, or both of us. There is nothing more satisfying

1 Like