After Spanking Balm

Has anyone got a suggestion of where to find the after-spanking balm? I got it from love honey years ago(and I mean years!) and now i can’t seem to find it just when I really want it(typical)

1 Like

Sounds like someones been having some fun and unfortunately now paying the price. I hope you find what is needed quickly. Good luck.

might be an out of stock product or discontinued if it’s not on the website…
What sort of thing does the after balm do?

It helps remove the ache of a good spanking abit so you find it easier to sit down after lol

Haha so maybe over the counter numb cream would work if there’s such a thing available :sweat_smile:

We used to use the Fifty shades of grey after spanking balm. But I don’t think it is stocked anymore. Maybe shoot customer service an email.

They definitely exist. Though they’re not the best to use if you’ve made somebody too sore because you need them to feel their bodies response to pain to know they might be aggravating it or making it worse after despite how intense it is.

That’s a good point as guess there’s nothing worse than being numb bum then when the feeling comes back you realise you went too over the pain limits and can’t sit down lol :sweat_smile:

The main ingredients in the FSOG Sooth Me After Spanking Cream (if that’s the one you mean) are almond oil, arnica and cocoa butter so you can get similiar from pretty much any chemist. They won’t have the musk scent but they’ll have exactly the same soothing ability.

I find moisturising before a spanking beneficial

1 Like