age old question

women always say size doesn't matter (that much lol) but how big is big and what's the biggest you've ever had

its true size doesn't matter that much as long as you know what to do with it. I would say 7" is a good size i have had 11" and he was really thick too and was more painful than pleasurable : S

Every answer will be different as every woman is different. It's also not a static thing. Women's preferences can change with time and lovers.

I can't do big. It doesn't work and it doesn't feel good. A micro penis wouldn't satusfy me either but then I think 'penis in vagina' is about 1% of what you can do with sex.

Plus, there's more going on then size. There's curve, shape, texture and...obviously...there's the fella attached to it and what his skills and passions will bring to the bedroom.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Every answer will be different as every woman is different. It's also not a static thing. Women's preferences can change with time and lovers.

I can't do big. It doesn't work and it doesn't feel good. A micro penis wouldn't satusfy me either but then I think 'penis in vagina' is about 1% of what you can do with sex.

Plus, there's more going on then size. There's curve, shape, texture and...obviously...there's the fella attached to it and what his skills and passions will bring to the bedroom.

you got that right it's what you do with it girls

I agree with TL, If my OH had a tiny willie it wouldn't bother me that much because he is fantastic with his muth and fingers. He is just right for me maybe slightly bigger than average. I've never had a boyfriend with a huge penis (like too big)

Well, I think it depends on the woman preferences and the mans skills as to whether or not size matters. It doesn't matter to me, but then again i've never been witha guy who had a ridiculously large or small penis, so it's never had to be an issue. If I had, I might feel differently.

My fellas cock is the largest i've ever had, and thats about 8/9 inches when erect. In some positions it can hurt, so its trial and error, and it depends how aroused I am. I like doggy, but we don't go there that often because he has to be really careful he doesn't go too deep or it really hurts.

The smallest cock i've had (and i'm not saying its small, just the smallest out of they guys i've had sex with) was about 4 inches when erect. I couldn't really feel much when he was on top, but with him I was brave enough to try some girl on top positions because I wasn't scared of it hurting.

Every size has pros and cons, and like others have said, size is only one factor in the grand scheme of things. I went with one guy who's cock was fairly large (length) but was very thin. In my experience a thicker penis feels better, but others may disagree.

So guys stop worryinig about your size, every woman and her preferences are different there is no right/wrong size.

This has been done a few times, try a search for more results.

Here are some already to guage previous answers.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/158193-size-of-boat-or-motion-in-ocean/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/163873-biggest-youve-had/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/introduce-yourself/46375-does-size-matter/

i've only ever had one, hes 6.5-7 inches, perfect for me, not too big, not too small. Plus its what you do with it that really matters ;)

i used to know a guy who really wanted to sleep with me and he always tried to use the fact he had 'an 11 inch member' (yea right, i believe that) to try and get me into bed, but the idea of that seemed kinda terrifying! Reckon it'd be painful lol i mean i'm sure some girls love it, but i love my OH, he really is the perfect size for me :)

Tiny willies = great anal sex

i am sure most women get used to or get the best out of whatever their guy is

Tigerlilies wrote:

believe you me big willies have great anal sex too!

so you want to share details????

DrtyBoy wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

Definitely. But not with beginners like me External Media

i think i have shared plenty!

Tigerlilies wrote:

DrtyBoy wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

Definitely. But not with beginners like me External Media

Oh all right then i will show you how its done! External Media

I've only ever had one willy and it's 8 inches, its perfect for me, i remember when i told my friend i had slept with my boyfriend for the first time and that it hadn't hurt and she didn't believe he could have an 8 inch willy or i would have been screaming in pain, it took me a while to convince her that yes all willies are different but also all vaginas are different, and just because her boyfriends 5 inch willy was too big for her doesn't mean my boyfriends 8 inch willy wouldn't fit me just right!

i wouldn't want any bigger or smaller, but thats nothing to do with willy size it is to do with the fact that any other willy would be another man and i dont want another man!!!

VW x

yep medium size 7 inch willies have lots of anal fun too

lickmadick wrote:

*Sigh* 7 inch isn't medium. That's large.

I bet you're all sick of me saying this - but it's not about size, it's about compatability.

I am tiny, I couldn't take more than my roughly average sized partner - in fact, he's slightly too big for me but we work it out. We are suited for each other.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

I bet you're all sick of me saying this - but it's not about size, it's about compatability.

I am tiny, I couldn't take more than my roughly average sized partner - in fact, he's slightly too big for me but we work it out. We are suited for each other.

Adx

But if you just say medium it's not subtle showing off.External Media

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

Adx

But if you just say medium it's not subtle showing off.External Media

cheers wanda i never thought i wa a freak that starts around a foot or so External Media