Am I Even Welcome Here?!

Hi missy! *Waves frantically* we're going to get along great! :) A love for lh is something we all share here!

HisLilMissy wrote:

I was part of (what I thought was) a great community and then their dirty little secrets got out, and it ruined it for me. Now I want to join another community similiar to the one I was part of, but this says UK and I'm in the USA, and I know that I can order things from other countries, but am I welcome here? Is the shipping going to be outrageous?! I just wanna feel like I belong and start building my collection back up. And not spend a TON of money. And I wanna get back into writing reviews. I miss writing reviews.

Btw, I'm Missy. *waves* Slightly dramatic, needy, fun loving, corny sex toy enthusiast.

Hi love the name welcome I'm the resident Dr Who nut one in particular ask any thing you like it's a very helpful forum, nice thing here no one judges you, opinions Yes but fair and baised.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

PS: fyi im a person that never feels comfortable in any situation im freaking out and i put walls up to everyone... this is the one place i can be ME and know that what i say is safe... :)

+1 Hi and welcome :) xx

Yes, I have! I have a system for it and it works great! Before I get the toy I write down a bunch of questions that the product page doesn't answer. As soon as I get the toy in my hand I start answering those questions. I try to leave enough room so that I can answer a couple times after each use. I try to use it at LEAST 3-5 times before finalizing my review. But I find this process to be a lot of fun and I find out more about the toy than I do if I just bought it to use.

That's good to know. Does the bill come with the package or after the package?

They were treating their employees and reviewers like crap, jipping them on their earnings, and not sending out affliate money. Also, there was rumors that they were sending out used items. ICKY!!

We are going to get along great. I haven't seen the classics or any Capaldi, but I freaking LOVE Doctor Who.

Hi and wecome to the Madhouse we all so love.![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

HisLilMissy wrote:

They were treating their employees and reviewers like crap, jipping them on their earnings, and not sending out affliate money. Also, there was rumors that they were sending out used items. ICKY!!

That is gross! 😝

Welcome to Lovehoney and the forums, you'll be made very welcome here ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hello :)

Subdom27 wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

That is gross! 😝

I agree. It turned me away from buying online for 2 years.

HisLilMissy wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

That is gross! 😝

Well the tester programme here is much better, I can assure you. It's way more professional and it's a pleasure to be a part of! I see you've got a tester wishlist now, so best of luck with getting selected 😊

Hey, and welcome to the forums :) x

Subdom27 wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

That is gross! 😝

Well the tester programme here is much better, I can assure you. It's way more professional and it's a pleasure to be a part of! I see you've got a tester wishlist now, so best of luck with getting selected 😊

I have a feeling that I need to get a couple more, if not a LOT more, reviews up before I am chosen. But I am so looking forward to getting back into this. =D

Hi Welcome everyone is welcome here

HisLilMissy wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

That is gross! 😝

I have a feeling that I need to get a couple more, if not a LOT more, reviews up before I am chosen. But I am so looking forward to getting back into this. =D

Well, I had my first tester after 5 reviews, and I've received about 10 items since (one was a bundle of 5). As long as they're good quality reviews, then you'll be fine. The lady who sends out the testers (the lovely Cazz) also checks customer reviews before they go live, so she'll see if you're writing good ones.

HisLilMissy wrote:

We are going to get along great. I haven't seen the classics or any Capaldi, but I freaking LOVE Doctor Who.

Oh good another Who fan here think there are a few of us as this is a sex forum I try to behave but when there scrumptious pictures of 12 around it get hot around my posts.

Than I guess I best start buying some new toys to review. I had quiet a collection, but my husband got a ferret who could apparently get into closed nightstand drawers, and ate all my toys. =( He's lucky to be alive.

kittencub wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

Oh good another Who fan here think there are a few of us as this is a sex forum I try to behave but when there scrumptious pictures of 12 around it get hot around my posts.

#11 is my doctor. *Swoon* I can't wait to see Capaldi tho.