Am I the only guy!?!

I've been watching Daybreak and Lorraine today and they are talking about Posh Becks turning 40! Am I the only person that doesn't find her the least bit attractive!?! I just can't stand anything about her if i am honest.

I just asked OH and he said he doesnt find her attractive in the slightest and never has, so your not the only one xx

I know loads of guys who don't find her attractive. She must have something going for her though to have Mr. Beckham and her one and only. I'd walk through hell and back to steal him off her, lol

She seems like a nice person and a good mother, it's not always about looks. But at the same time, she's all a bit skin and bones.

I also don't like David Beckham at all. I don't think he's attractive, and every time he opens his mouth I feel like he should be back in school.

Haha yeah my OH doesn't like her either...

That being said he only likes thicker girls >.< Guess I picked alright lmao x

LadyS I agree not alot I wouldnt do for him haa xx

MrsMcX wrote:

She seems like a nice person and a good mother, it's not always about looks. But at the same time, she's all a bit skin and bones.

I also don't like David Beckham at all. I don't think he's attractive, and every time he opens his mouth I feel like he should be back in school.

I agree Mrs she does seem nice, so nice maybe I wil reconsider stealing her hubby, lol. I don;t need him to talk either, just look at him, he is so pretty, lol

The problem with posh is she looks too stark and miserable all the time if she smiled her face would shatter in to tiny pieces

Haha! My sister is the same about him, I just don't understand it at all! But I suppose if we were all the same the world would be a very boring place :) xx

Don't think my OH is particularly attracted to her, based on the other celebs he seems to like he likes a few more curves but she's not unattractive so there's plenty out there that will I suppose we can't all fancy everyone.

I'm not really attracted to David Beckham and loads seem to like him.

Never found her attractive, she is so skinny and miserable looking. Haven't really seen her personality, so can't judge on that.

Nope DB doesn't it for for me either

I never used to find him attractive, but it's the tattoos that do it for me and when his head is shaved. when he does those underwear adverts he is just too yummy. He is just one of many though, I have very varied tastes, men and women, I am really not fussy, lol

kittencub wrote:

I reckon we could take a good guess who does do it for you though kittencub, lol ;)

LadyS wrote:

kittencub wrote:

I reckon we could take a good guess who does do it for you though kittencub, lol ;)

Lol saw him in trunks last night ooh Yes hoping to get it on DVD it's called After sun it was only shown in Ireland I think, it's on you tube now I'd love to be very naughty with him by the pool.

Neither of the Beckhams do it for me or the OH

Yeah not too keen on DB either... if I was gonna say a footballer.. it'd have to be Neymar my he's just too cute >.<

In this huge world of ours, there are probably very few things in which anyone is the only anything.

She`s way too miserable looking and too skinny,we were just discussing her at work and all my male colleagues had the same opinion! Same goes for Kate Windsor and Angelina Jolie,they all need to eat a few pies! Most of us men like women with curves! Another one is Jennifer Connelly she used to be SO hot(See The Rocketeer),now she looks anorexic and her face is drawn and aged.

Visually not atractive, but in their world that could have so many vices that are readily accessible. They do seem like good people and great perants. The media has tried on many occasions and can't find any dirt to dig up.