Am I too horny

I want sex at least 2x a day. But hubby is more of a 3x a week. Anyone else have a partner that can’t keep up.

3 Likes

I’m similar, I have a higher sex drive than my OH. I’m a once a day or at least 4 times a week person, my OH is more of a once a week or once a fortnight person. It gets a bit frustrating but I’m learning to enjoy myself alone now. I found it upsetting for a while (his needs dropped just as mine kicked in!), I thought that he didn’t want me. Now I know it’s just a difference in needs and it doesn’t worry me so much. I don’t think there’s such a thing as too horny, you enjoy sex and that’s great! Everyone’s needs are different and I think you’ll find that twice a day isn’t uncommon on here.

2 Likes

Luckily hubby’s got a very similar sex drive to me. We can have it up to 3 time’s a day, it can be in the morning before he goes to work and when we go to bed, quickies in the shower. Before I got with him my sex drive was pretty much nonexistent due to abusive relationship. He’s the only one ever to make orgasm too through penetration alone. He’s brought so much out in me, and taught me how to enjoy sex and solo time too.

2 Likes

I’m horny like 24/7. I have solo play every day and sometimes multiple times.

2 Likes

I think its good for you to be horny all the time, hubby will love it although you should be aware he may not be able to keep up with you. A good frank talk between you both may well help. At times masterbation may have to be used to keep you satisfied. Ladies sex drive will change over time and during certain times.

1 Like

@Easytopleasse my and my Mrs are completely different I am similar to you but the Mrs a lot more restricted just the way she is, but we make the most of it when we come together lol sometimes less is more we try to agree to make time for each other when we can as most of us do :yum: hope you and your hubby get to a good compromise hun :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I seem to have got more horny now I’m in my 50’s! If I don’t have sex with my husband every day I have to go solo - I have an intense desire to cum every day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This :pray::pray:

Once upon a time I could go months without… no really :slightly_frowning_face: My poor husband was frustrated and couldn’t understand what was wrong with me. The more he wanted it the more pressure I felt and so the less (even less should I say) it occurred.
I’d been through a lot of stuff in my life mentally and physically and was taking the pill amongst other anti depressant medication which didn’t do me any favors …
Last year I decided to come off the pill and to try and help me to feel a little better about my nether regions following child birth I used Ben wa balls (saw them on fifty shades and read up on their benefits) and like a lightbulb my body lit up.
For the past four or five months I’ve been a once a day girl (if not more) though my hubby can’t quite keep up so there’s a bit of solo play also.

I guess time changes things and I just so hope I stay like this … I never want to go back to feeling the way I did.

There is no “too horny”, it’s just whatever you feel. I’ve learnt how short life is and for one reason or another I now appreciate life so much more than I did so embrace your passion, enjoy your sex drive and LIVE IN THE MOMENT.

6 Likes

I totally with you. Life is too short however if sex is not important to you that is ok as well.
I need to get the wife to think about these Ben was balls and hopefully the lightbulb can be switched on.

1 Like

I couldn’t imagine not wishing to accommodate your libido… I’d have sex when ever it was desired.
My wife had a lower drive than me , which could be frustrating, but moving in to her 50’s boosted her sex drive and really broadened her outlook to sex in general.

1 Like

I have always been the one with the highest sex drive of my partners. I pretty much jerk off once or twice a day regardless if i have partner sex or not. Sometimes my sexual appetite gets on my own damn nerves & i start scolding it… “You dumb dick” lol. It has a mind of it’s on.

3 Likes

Yes I do. I love long sessions and want to all the time but my other has lost her libido with the change, so sad coz she used to be mad for it. I just end up playing and using the imagination now lol.

1 Like

I’m with you @Elbe1 , the menopause has a lot to answer for.

1 Like

Don’t know about you but I’m getting worse as I get older lol

1 Like

Yes I know what you mean. @Elbe1

1 Like

I usually want it once a day and very rarely twice a day. If the person I’m with can’t keep up with me I’ll just masturbate. If they complain then that’s their problem. They don’t have a say whether I masturbate or not. I hate toxic maculinity so much.

2 Likes

Yes to this! When in doubt, rub one out! :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

I must say your all my type of women, I think its a lovely thing that ladies masturbate so often. I would never say a word again it, especially if I can watch.

1 Like

Me and Hubby are lucky that we have the same sex drive. However if one of us isn’t feeling like having any fun, we masturbate!
Plenty of fun can be had with toys and fingers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes