Amateur video

My wife and I are really turning up the heat in our sex lives. Trying new things and some things we haven’t done in a while, which is awesome!! One thing we’ve done is film us having sex, which is a huge turn on to us both. We’ve been thinking about uploading to a website, but are a touch apprehensive. Has anyone got experience doing this and have any advice or tips for us please??

Glad your both having fun still.

Just one thing to bear in mind regarding posting a video of you both online, once you have posted it, it will be there forever. It may also be shared across many different websites.

Never done that myself, but if I were to I would ensure that both faces were not included.

We have filmed ourselves but always delete the film straight afterwards. It is the act of being filmed rather than the end product which turns us on.

As has been mentioned, if you choose to post it to the Web you will lose control of the images. As you mention in your post, you are apprehensive about this aspect, so perhaps do not do it and simply build a collection for your own enjoyment.

Best of luck with whatever path you choose.