Amazing Lovehoney

Hi I just wanted to say a massive Thank you to Lovehoney
We spent ages deciding to spend big on a Womanizer. However when we received it, it just wasn’t for me​:cry:
I am a massive wand fan and only come with clit stim so after reading all the reviews I thought the Womanizer will be the next step
But hey just didn’t work for me
However the fabulous staff at LH gave full cash refund! No questions no credit notes
Absolutely brilliant thanks so much guys

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @Sussexy :slightly_smiling_face:

The Sex Toy Happiness Promise has sorted me out a couple of time too. It’s a great little safety net. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey yes it was near £100 so a lot of money
I so wanted it to be for me :weary:

3 Likes

It’s always disappointing when you find a toy that everyone seems to love and you just don’t get on with it the same. Mrs Chimp had a similar thing with the mains-powered wands. And the Womanizers/suction toys are quite different to regular vibes, so you have to give it a whirl to find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

On the upside you now have the £100 back to blow on Black Friday bargains. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I didn’t get on with the Desire Wand and the happiness promise sorted me out too, can’t fault it!

2 Likes

I’m the same as you with things like womanisers, the reviews seemed so positive so i bought a cheaper 1 on sale and it just didn’t do it for me. In retrospect i should probably have seen about returning it but oh well

2 Likes

Welcome @Sussexy! I’ve never used the Happiness Promise, but it’s definitely good to know it’s there. Customer Care team are always so helpful too! Question is… What are you going to re-spend it on?!

1 Like

Hi there @Sussexy and welcome to the party. How lovely of you to join us just for the purpose of saying thanks for LH’s excellent customer service. Hope you stick around to join in with all the other fun stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum - and yes, it is a great company!
I have a starlet which didn’t do much for me - sometimes you just have to try something to know.
I hope you enjoy choosing something else!

1 Like

Hey @Sussexy, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

Great to hear that you’ve been looked after, great customer service is something people will remember

Hi and welcome @Sussexy

Hi Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :heart::heart::heart:
Think I may be reinvesting in a little French Maid outfit and looking for a new toy
For me the Basic wand is just the best xx